1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sarah Palin: America's Affirmative Action Candidate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Icehouse, Oct 4, 2008.

1. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

T_J= biased idiot

2. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Continuing with the delicious smacking, I really hope McCain cooks Snobama's goose at the next debate by highlighting the fact that Obama used Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton-style racial extortion efforts to sue Citigroup and force them to lend money to deadbeat homeowners who later defaulted on their subprime loans.

How Snobama has managed to gain in the polls due to the financial crisis is reflective of society's lack of understanding of the issue. Snobama has no financial background. None. In fact, you can argue that his lawyer background gives him negative financial cred. Not only that, but he helped foster the subprime slime by using racial intimidation against lenders. It's sickening. McCain can not miss his chance to pound the craptastic novice, Snobama, on this issue. DRIVE IT HOME.

3. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

4. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=153655&page=1

5. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I watched about half an hour of the debate and personally thought
    that Palin came off reasonable.

Maybe my ultra low expectations ( I had expected her to crash and burn) helped matters.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Eh....even TJ is getting dull. Frankly, I'm so bored with D&D. There's nothing interesting to debate right now. And there's no way to liven things up. I think if I ever get the ability to post a new thread in D&D again, it will be to announce my retirement from this forum.

But pretty much, I'm retiring.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Oh come on.....you know you will never be able to stay away......we know better.

:D

DD

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ha - no, I will always be a rockets fan, but I think I am really close to being done here.

I honestly wasn't going to come back, but i was too intrigued by the campaign this year...and also I wanted to leave on positive terms and at least trying not to be disingenious.

But now that the campaign is looking decided, and the fact that I really don't have much to say....I don't anticipate posting here beyond a few more days. Granted, it's a bit self-aggrandizing to announce that I am retiring, I suppose I'm human after all....but yeah. I'm kinda tired of the arguments here, and while I respect many of you, and think there's a lot of smart folks here who bring quite a few different perspectives....i'm just kinda bored with it and really don't have the time or passion to provide thoughtful, well-researched and factually-backed responses.

not that i ever did. :)

I'll see ya in Rocket's forum.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

you mean the same t_j who has an epic fail thread on michigan, trying to link detroit's black mayor to obama. i'm gonna say its about even at least

10. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Oh, yes he did...
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahlYNutT5tQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ahlYNutT5tQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>