1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Saint Clutch

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yetti, May 11, 2007.

1. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

The strange story that lead to St.Clutch
    Patrick Ewing returnd to the game and this encouraged Sir Charles to get on the bandwaggon, then Charles Oakley says but I am bettter than them and a so insists on a try out with the Rockets. JVG , who is now incharge of both coaching and basketball operations is overcome with the heart of these old players and gives them a two year contract. As he likes the veterans, John Lucas SENIOR comes out of retirement and becomes our new playmaker Point Guard. After the first game of the 07/08 season six players have to be moved to the injured reserve and JVG is forced to suit up as well as Charlie Ward to to carry the team through the season. The only good thing is that the Rockets only win FIVE games and get first place in the draft! But unfortunately with JVG in charge of everything the pick is traded with Yao Ming to New York for the rights to Steve Francis and their 29th pick in the second round. By 2009 Les has lost about $400 mil on the team and has JVG imprisoned for impersonating him at the tux and tennies. Surprise thing is that the second round 29th pick turns out to be the next Michael Jordan and the Rockets rebuild under Mario Elie and win ten Championships in a row. Clutch is given the Medal of Honor for sevices to Basketball by President Hillary Clinton and then goes to Buckingham Palace to be knighted by the Queen, now aged 101 years for his contribution to Electronic Journalism. On the way back from the UK,Clutch is most fortunate to be the only one saved as his flight goes down in the Bermuda Triangle. Clutch becomes upset after his experiences so he gives away his entire estate to Jeff who becomes the new owner of the Clutch BBS in 2010, to his surprise Les makes Jeff an offer he can't refuse and Jeff buys the Houston Rockets on the never never and then becomes the Mayor of Houston.
    Clutch became a monk and dies in 2060 and is made a Saint. Saint Clutch is entombed at the Basketball Hall of Fame.Y

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

3. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Dont post when you are drunk or under the influence of drugs!

IBTL

4. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

:eek: [​IMG] [​IMG] :eek:

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

hahahahhaha

6. Yetti

David. I never drink alcohol and never take anything that isn't prescriberd by a doctor or bought over the counter in a chemist shop.
    My post was just a simple story. :p

7. Yetti

Ziggy, Glad you enjoyed it!! I thought it was about time to have something funny after all we have recenty been through. :p

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

wow.

two minutes i could have spent somewhere else.

i'm going to go watch those UFO videos from toycen again.

9. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

heypartner, now do you understand yetti's superpower?

10. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Wow, it's like eating ice cream too fast and your brain freezes except I am NOT eating any ice cream right now! :eek: :eek:

11. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

screw it. too much to read.

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

time out time out.

you cant have six players on the inactive list.

the second round starts at pick 31, because there are 30 teams, unless there was contraction.

third, a female will NEVER be president..

fourth, the queen will be dead by then, and he will have to be knighted by King what's that boys name, and his little stoner brother.

i don't think mr jeff will be able to buy an NBA franchise. unless he hits it big, or hes investing real damn well.

jeff becoming mayor? plausible.

yeah man, this has

[​IMG]

written all over it

13. Yetti

You just don't comprehend silly funny fantasy do you?
    A little silly fun after the horror of the Rockets and the coach. :p