1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ryan Russillo] I would never say anything if I wasn't 100% sure, but CP3 wants out.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rasheed, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

2. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I’m surprised it took this long for someone to start this thread. I saw this last night. Either he’s in on this grand conspiracy too, or something really is up with CP.

LosPollosHermanos, Dacamel and Ramo$e like this.
  3. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

I don't believe these rumors at all.

But if they are true...then Chris Paul can go **** himself. Would elevate him to Scottie Pippen hatred territory for me...maybe beyond. Make the guy the second highest paid player in the NBA for producing non-All Star numbers, and he...complains? Requests a trade?

But again, I don't believe these rumors are true. Mainly cause I don't believe someone could be that much of a piece of ****. Maybe I'm just naive.

#3 DCkid, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  4. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

I know who is @Rasheed but who the hell is Ryan Russillo?

never heard of him don't care

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Gonna be a long offseason....

[​IMG]

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

Nah, a couple of weeks and we'll know enough i think.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  7. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Every media outlet in the country is gonna be all over this, whether there's any substance or not.

That's how the modern sports news cycle works. One guy starts a rumor, someone else writes an article about said rumor, and then said article makes it a "legitimate" story and away we go for everybody to get them clicks.

Rinse and repeat

theoldblood, Richie_Rich, adw and 4 others like this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

Even if CP0 actually did want out, who in the hell is taking on that albatross contract? How are u gonna have a top 5 worst contract in the NBA and be a demanding a trade? Go have a seat my guy...

Williamson, Sajan and Kornel87 like this.
  9. gogispade

gogispade Member

James and Chris should really do something now and shutdown this rumors. A photo of them two smoking a cigar in front of the pool would make things much better.

10. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

The Fraud responded on first things first as this morning too. He won’t back down.

hakeem94 and Ramo$e like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Chris was angry about the way the team exited behind closed doors, and prolly regrets it, and it is spiralling out of control.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Like I’ve said and many others have said: until Paul actually comes out and states it publicly all of this is nonsense. Paul hasn’t been the type to generate this kind of off-court drama throughout his career.

But you know which future HoFer isn’t beneath stirring up the pot in order to get what he wants, which is to get his buddy to LA?

13. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

A drunk criminal reporting fake news

RayRay10 and Rasheed like this.
  14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Meh what you gonna do at this point. I will say that it looks bad on the org if they do somehow ntrades Chris Paul

Ramo$e likes this.
  15. BALLhog 247 365

This guy hates the rockets and I don’t believe that he’s connected as he tries to make himself to be

Richie_Rich, RayRay10, Nelly and 5 others like this.
  16. a time to chill

I don't trust the national media when it comes to these reports on the Rockets. I think they are just making these stories up or speaking with suspect sources (friend of a friend of a friend says CP wants out). The intent is to break up the Rockets and get Chris Paul on some other media favorite team to make them stronger. It just doesn't make sense for CP to demand a trade.

RayRay10 and Ramo$e like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Paul already said he didn’t ask for a trade.

Ryan Russilo is the same guy that a month ago said he hates the Rockets and he hopes they fail.

18. JD88

JD88 Member

CP3 already shut them down..

19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

You thought the NBA and the media were just going to crown us the next champs?

They are trting to break up the new best team in the West. LA hasnt proven ish yet.
    They are scared.

20. Fantasma Negro

No more spin, trade the motha****er