1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ryan Gomes and his wife vs hecklers on twitter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clips/Roxfan, Feb 2, 2012.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

"BECAUSE he gets paid millions *******! RT @kidclipper: Why is Gomes still in the game"

She should have wrote "WINNING" instead of "*******"

[​IMG]

2. lean

lean Member

This.

You shouldn't be allowed to use something like twitter if you don't understand the basic concepts of trolling. Someone in any sort of spotlight that's pubically struggling is a major target for attempted trolls. Ignore them and they go away, engage them and well...

3. jdh008

jdh008 Member

The fact that Gomes and his wife were able to so easily single out and go after a heckler on Twitter probably speaks to how few @mentions he gets. I always imagined that most famous people get so many @mentions every day from people (most begging for a RT) that there is no way they would notice stuff like heckling.

4. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Surprised she could hear the hecklers at the stadium from the kitchen.

5. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

Danielle Gomes @gotgomeswife

People can say whatever they want about me or my husband... But my daughter!!!!! Nah... It ain't ****in flyin!

@StreetKid32 @GotGomes **** my daughter?!?! You b**** ass mother ****er!!!! **** YOU and your whole ****ing family! Go commit suicide b****!
    In reply to Cheese Pizza kid

Thank you kind sir RT @MJKing805: @gotgomeswife your husband is garbage...
    https://twitter.com/#!/gotgomeswife
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ryan Gomes @GotGomes

@StreetKid32 know to talk about my game on the basketball court I can deal with but my family you HOE that's Uncalled for

Moving Forward in Life, I'm Sooooo Blessed to Even Stress About Anything......"Truly Blessed"

Gotta Leave the Negativity Alone, when my daughter is so happy and shows me Love like this lockerz.com/s/185110389
    View photo

To All the People who have Negative Comments, it will Be A Blessing if you HATERS STOP FOLLOWING MY TIMELINE...Like Rick Ross says....

https://twitter.com/#!/GotGomes

6. Clips/Roxfan

Clips/Roxfan Member

They're back heckling Ryan Gomes and his wife....

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

They are heckling her because she feed into the garbage.