1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ryan Anderson signs with Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DustinS, Jul 2, 2016.

?

Do you like the 4-year, $80M signing by the Rockets of Ryan Anderson?

1. YES

350 vote(s)
    54.6%
  2. NO

291 vote(s)
    45.4%
  1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Exactly

Some fans are way too deep around here. Doctor has diagnosis the man with palsy by looking at some photos. Dr. you are a bad man. Bwhahaha

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

So you know enough about the study of human movement to determine if what I'm saying makes sense or not?

Humans are asymmetrical by nature, yes.. But that doesn't mean if they deviate too much from "neutral" that's it's OK and there's no need to worry, especially in the context of competitive sports. This is how non contact injuries can happen.

And do you have a crooked smile and one shoulder hanging lower? That's not as common as you make it out to be. Do you see this in a lot of people's pictures on your Facebook? It's common?

#743 RV6, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

In A photo...if this had been A photo I wouldn't have said anything.

It's 9 photos, each exactly a year apart. Only 2 don't really show it and one of those is at a different angle.

And y'all keep talking about bthe smile and ignore the shoulders. It's clear as day. 9yrs, and two significant and visible asymmetries.. It's not just one picture taken while he happened to have poor posture..

It's cool though.. When I brought up Dwight and his issues with possible imbalances plenty poked fun at me back then too. Then McHale literally confirmed Dwight came over with significant imbalances and was all screwed up.. Didn't hear any jokes then.

I also brought it up with Chandler after he started having issues here... More jokes.. But no jokes when he kept having his knee issues in Dallas.

It's not rocket science guys... The body is connected all over, duh, right? That's why you cant have significant imbalances in an area, it'll start to affect tissue tension elsewhere and affect movement. Guess what happens when movement is compromised? Decline in athleticism , pain, injuries, etc.

And watch out for Dekker too.. He's moving a bit stiff, although he says he feels great. Hopefully he won't start having back soreness again soon..

#744 RV6, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  5. Yaosthirdleg

Yaosthirdleg Member

You are just a ball of sunshine. This post makes me want to go jump off of a cliff due to the fact that you were spot on with Howard. Rockets will be lucky to win twenty games and all of these players will be chronically injured. Hopefully we trade for Rubio soon in order to keep many of us from plunging into the abyss. I believe he is the next Magic with a much better jump shot.

basketballholic likes this.
  6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Gotta be realistic sometimes....but it gets complicated though..you never know where things really went wrong. Was it a bad rehab from a previous injury? Poor training in high school, college, or even in the league? Bad habits off the court? etc..

Right now we've got three guys to really look out for in RA, EG, and Dekker......maybe DMo....keep your fingers crossed.

7. Remlap

Remlap Member

Good gravy you guys have lost it
    My tarot cards and my psychic said that everything will be fine

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

my credible insiders say that his half smile means he's half sincere.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yeah, but analytics can't measure human behavior.

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

Are you saying that I'm wrong, breh? Because you're probably right.

11. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Anderson moves like hes trying to not get injured - @Von Rafer

12. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Is that a real quote?

13. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

My friend, who is Von Rafer here on CF, says that every time we talk about him.

14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Is this guy a SF?

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Still too much money, I thought this was a poor signing...he is a backup PF....you don't pay Matt Bullard 80m for 4 years.

DD

Little Bit, Snow Villiers and J.R. like this.
  16. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed - you maybe pay that if you have a legit starter who actually plays like a PF and want a sharp shooting big man as backup. But the Rockets don't have anyone who deserves to start at PF.

Just shaking my head at what a bad combination of players Morey has put together.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Part of Leslie's/Daryl's grand plan to make the Rockets "great" again. :D:rolleyes:

Supamanu and Yaosthirdleg like this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You just might be right.

Supamanu likes this.
  19. Yaosthirdleg

Yaosthirdleg Member

He just doesn't have the girth down low that we need. Capela is longer down low but doesn't have the girth either. God help us. Need to give Shane Diesel a call.

20. Yaosthirdleg

Yaosthirdleg Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

J.R. likes this.