1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ryan Anderson makes $18.74 million

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets Pride, Nov 16, 2016.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Not really, to lead the Rox he has to score 20+ pts, anything else is just him doing his job. And if its below 13 pts its like overpaid production.

2. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I personally like anderson at the.5 and Gordon starting...potential to cause more problems in this series..

5 min 40 second mark Anderson at the 5 question

3. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

4. BackdoorHarden

LOL. This never gets old

DreamShook and Rockets Pride like this.
  5. BackdoorHarden

We got rid of Jeremy Lin and his $15 millions a year. It can be done to a team with salary room like the Nets or Magic

6. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

He only had 1 year left, it cost us 1st round pick. Ryan has ~$60mm left and 3 years.

malakas likes this.
  7. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

All we ask him to do is space and hit some shots. Doesn't rebound, blows layups, shrinks and then has to be bench because he refuses to shoot his way out of the slump. A shooter once said, if I'm zero for 30, guess what I'm shooting 31 because it will go in. That is the most disappointing thing about Ryan is his give up attitude to doing something that he is good at.

8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

repost this here, someone explain this **** to me

i dunno what games you guys are watching but the ones i watch, ryan should be averaging 4-5 threes a games until the opposing team decides to stop doubling off him. like roso said an 'antijinx' game is only 13pts?

all u guys were going on about how he can shoot deep threes and has a quick trigger. where is it? he's been wide open plenty of times and keeps passing it. i kept hearing about how u cant sag off of him or its an automatic three. in te okc series he was literally wide open and no one came rushing to close out, they just watched him and he bricked a wide open three.

it looks like physically he has a quick trigger, but mentally he's slooooooow. i see him looking at the rim for awhile then pass it.

its been long past the point of ryan needing to adjust for the po's. he has work to do if he wants to be worth his contract. he's been ok but he hshould be doign much better.

9. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

didnt bother to check his playoff stats till the okc series. it looks like we vastly overpaid a spot up shooter. is this even thr ight thread to talk about him or is there another one?

his numbers arent bad vs spurs, but they arent wat you'd expect at 20m per.

10. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

11. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

**** this bum....send him packing

12. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Goodbye Ryan Anderson.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

18 million down the drain. :rolleyes: "Earned" about half, if that.

Cost to move him?

but but but but he spaces the floor! :D :rolleyes:

FOH.

#1733 J.R., May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
    Exiled likes this.
  14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

who would've thunk he'd somehow manage to save his worst game for last. we've seen morey blunders thru the years, but with 3yrs $60M still left on an utterly useless carcass out there, this chapter is simply epic unmatched

15. Rockets Pride

Rockets Pride Member

Anderson Fans??? Where you welfare fags at?

Rox11 likes this.
  16. hooroo

hooroo Member

ryno has trade value. for eg, if the lakers get paul george they'll be after ready to win vets like him.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I said it last year, we WAY overpaid for a backup stretch 4.

DD

18. Mr. Space City

anderson tonight after shooting 28% from 3 the entire playoffs.

[​IMG]

Rox11 likes this.
  19. malakas

malakas Member

I don't see any team taking him without any compensation. There are few teams with much capspace as it is, and these teams wouldn't give up their targets in Free Agency to get Rhyno with no reason.

20. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

He's been consistently bad all year at home. I knew his home/road discrepancy would come back to bite us in the playoffs. There are critical games you need to win at home and you need the starters to produce. He needs to come off the bench next season or be traded. You can't be the starting PF and not be able to shoot at home.