1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russians have compromising Trump sex tape and financial info

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Wow. Unhinged much? Hillary gets buried over b***s*** and "loses" (thanks, Electoral College and tamping down the vote in certain states), in great part thanks to the politicized FBI on one side ("we never come down on the side of politics; uh, the anti-Trump Kremlin thing? no comment; uh, Hillary and Huma Adebin, computer? I'll keep you in suspense---whoops, nothing to see here, let's go get lunch") and the Kremlin on the other.........no problem. Trump is helped into office but also compromised by a foreign power.....no problem. Democrats, get over it.

Stay stupid, friend.

Deckard likes this.
  2. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

We should be discussing China and Russia intruding on our government systems and stealing state secrets, not private political parties getting their unethical behavior exposed. The left has clearly stated they have no concerns with Russia and China stealing state secrets. Their actions are evident by trying to elect a candidate who did not take state secrets serious and letting their private party get exposed by simple phishing scams that a 12 year old could perform.

Its ok though, Trump stated he will be addressing these issues.

3. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Yes, Sweet Lou embarrassed himself by having to type the name of the current President-elect. Even putting his name in the same sentence with the word "President" but does not include "thank God he isn't"....that's an embarrassment.

Da svidanya, Donald.

Funny. If the same intel said the Russians were in league with Hillary you dudes would get out the Jergens and Kleenex.

4. hlcc

hlcc Member

I haven't followed this story that closely, but are there any indication that whatever intel that the CIA presented to Obama & Trump about possible compromising info held by the Russian are the same ones in the unverified "leak"?

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

How is a private not governmental entity like the DNC having their servers hacked have any relevance to the security of government servers? They aren't run by the same people? Most of the allocation of the funds for our cyber security is mostly a bipartisan issue?

Were you trying to be cute?

#105 fchowd0311, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I have no idea. I'm just using this to antagonize my ideological rivals. It is one heck of a claim, though. NYT has fallen for BS in the past.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Every news accumulation entity in the history of mankind has also.

8. hlcc

hlcc Member

Other than improving our own counterintelligence & cyber security, there's nothing to discuss about China, Russia, Israel etc conducting espionage & hacking to gain our state, military, defensive tech secrets etc. Espionage is considered as extremely illegal in every country on earth, yet every country have no qualms conducting & sanctioning these activities. Countries operate under the understanding that other countries will try to steal state, military & tech secrets
    Complaining, trying to introduce sanctions against other countries for stealing state secrets, military secrets, defensive techs etc is completely useless & counterproductive (unless it's against a much weaker country in which we have significant amount of leverage over). Those countries will not stop because they understand our intelligence agencies are doing the exact same thing in their countries and we are not going to stop.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Russians LOOK MORE LIKE "Real Americans" than the Chinese, Middle Easterners or even Obama

And then there is the pee . . . . and he is married to a Russian Spy so . . . . .

Rocket River
    Let's make all the narratives and keep them going like Birthers and MuslimGate believers

justtxyank likes this.
  10. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

BTW, here is the Buzzfeed dossier (are my eyes really brown?) and its opening line:

What? Is there any evidence to verify that this dossier is real?

BTW, who is Buzzfeed? Are they a NYT or WaPo competitor?

11. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Strawman Ghost: Coast to Coast strikes again.

[​IMG]

leroy and wouldabeen23 like this.
  12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Uhh yeah. We have been in the golden age of cyberwarfare for well over a decade. And we have the left who are still insistent to this day that Hillary running a private server was "not wise, but everyone else was doing it" excuse. We have a senior clinton aide who falls for the most basic attempts at a phishing scam. Even grandma knows not to blindly click a link in an email. The fact is the left does not take cybersecurity seriously. This is the new front line. Electing Hillary is like using Civil War battle strategy in the 21st century. Our cyber defense is terrible. Beat up Trump all you want, but he at least he understands this.

The left is too busy comparing the DNC intrusions to the same level as hacking and manipulating voting machines. The Russian influence was nothing more than opening the eyes to Americans to the truth, something the Obama administration promised and completely failed at. Stop comparing the DNC intrusions to true government espionage.

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I just read through this thread. What a hilarious exposure of the liberals falling for fake news.

The liberals are in a shaken state right now. Very fragile. Their party has suffered enormous setbacks, at the governor level, the House, the Senate, and now the POTUS. (and to come, the SCOTUS!)

Dei likes this.
  14. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I wonder if you're capable of posting without using words like liberal or Hillary. I really do. That seems to be the only thing you can talk about even surrounding issues which have no ties to the DNC, liberals or Hillary. You can't help yourself from deflecting any argument towards your favorite keywords, liberal, DNC, and Hillary. It's like you're a bot that just repeats DNC, liberal, and Hillary with some other words thrown in to form a sentence for everything.

joshuaao, Deckard and dmoneybangbang like this.
  15. hlcc

hlcc Member

I don't know why some Trump supporter have this ridiculous notion of forming some kind of grand anti-China alliance with Russia, but this is based purely on fantasy.

1) Russia have far more competing strategic interests with the US as opposed to China. The majority of Russia's strategic interests, existing & desired sphere of influence are in Europe
    2) Most countries are willing to accept the US as the sole global superpower/hegemon, but Russia, China & India are not. It makes 0 sense for Russia (the #3 power) to team up with ourselves (the #1) power to contain China ( the #2 power).

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Live by fake news, die by fake news.

Lolz.

Rashmon, justtxyank and Nook like this.
  17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't think we have provoked Russia needlessly. I think we responded to Russian aggression against Ukraine to ultimately protect our allies in Europe. And, I think our interests and efforts in the Middle East have been in direct opposition to Russia's. I'd be fine with a different strategy in the Middle East. And I'm fine with moving from antagonistic to neutral on Russia. But, I'm not fine with compromising the defense of Europe nor with moving from neutral to friendly with Russia. If our relationship is as cordial but guarded as our relationship with China, that's fine. Saudi Arabia is an example of what I was talking about that our friendships with dictators have generally not been a good idea. You misrepresent our deal with Iran though; we may have normalized a little bit, but we're still more enemies than friends. If Neutral is as far as Trump wants to go with Russia, okay, but from what I've heard from him, it sounds like he wants to be closer than that.

1. Yes.
    2. China will surpass us as the global hegemon in the 21st century. If China is #1, might it make sense for #2 and #3 (which is pretty flattering to Russia really, with Europe and India probably having more potential) to look at containment?

18. Dei

Dei Member

What's terribly sad is that none of them are owning up to it. They're just fallaciously attacking Trump back with, btw, equally false allegations. It's absolute hypocrisy. It's time to properly call out the liberals on labeling anything they don't like as "fake news" while eating up whatever fits their very narrow minded world view. They're idiots and are utterly out of touch with reality.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You just described Trumpanzees. Nice job.

20. Dei

Dei Member

Ah more fake news I see.