1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Russians have compromising Trump sex tape and financial info

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Goddammit you libs really are r****ded. Since when is Trump and Shitty Joe mainstream media? At the time one was a business man and the other a sherrif and both have a big mouth who love attention. But one important fact, neither were news orgs.
    Yea I'm pissed at Deadspin for releasing unverified and error filled horseshit and all the other news orgs that have spread it like a virus.

Wrong, it IS about who won and who didn't you know why? Because the biggest blame to Trump winning is you jackasses. That's right, the corrupt DNC and all the libtards are 100% to blame for Trump winning. You were such a **** alternative that a guy like Trump destroyed a hardened political veteran. Look in the mirror b****, we all got Trump and it's all y'alls fault.

More fake shitpost. Russian influence in America is the most overblown crap in recent history. You want to know what really scares me? The influence of our shitty American mainstream media. The influence from political orgs, the influences from ideologues, etc... The American people are constantly lied to and influenced, not by the "scary" Russians but by their very own. That's what you should be scared of my friend.

Space Ghost likes this.
  2. Dei

Dei Member

HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THERE IS A BRITISH SPY JESUS CHRIST

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[​IMG]

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-buzzfeed-cnn-fall-trump-piss-story-4chan-prank/

There is no British spy just some troll behind a keyboard and a lot of confused delusional libs!!!

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

At least if there is a sex tape we'll be able to confirm Trump's below average hand size to package ratio. Loser! So sad!

Invisible Fan likes this.
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I believe this is the real thing that Donald has been trying to hide.

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

LOL..... This guy is really anti-Trump. I mean damn..

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Most embarrassing thread of the year award. And its only Jan. 10th. Sweet Lou was so giddy to post the epitome of fake news even when it was being discussed as fake news for an hour in the revelant thread. This is exactly how fake news gets spread. Hillarys sex and trafficking in a pizza shop is more believable than this.

A case of complete utter failure. Time for Sweet Lou to take a break. Hes letting Trump get the best of him. I really hope this does not lead him to do something drastic and stupid.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I
    I think you worry too much.

Amiga likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

Da Commrade. Btw.

You ephonzing Trump's birther movement because he was merely a cooky businessman seems kinda odd seeing he isn't a cooky businessman deviod of any individual merit anymore. He holds the most powerful office known to man.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  9. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

This is a non-story.

Trump is blackmail proof.

Trump having sex with prostitutes? We are unsurprised. I suspect most of us expect this behavior to continue unabated going forward.

10. fchowd0311

Yup, at this point it doesn't matter even if it's true which I doubt.

Remember when Trump said he could shoot someone in the middle of Manhattan and he would still have a mass following? He's right. It doesn't matter. Attacking his character as a moral arbiter has been an epic fail because the people you are trying to dissuade just don't care. It also proves that the past decade long Christian nut morality police was nothing more than a sham in order to brainwash the average white conservstive who never left their local area.

11. Dei

Dei Member

It matters for the sake of the credibility of the media. I'm astounded at how many are willing to gloss over such inaccurate reporting because it was a smear over Donald Trump. CNN and Buzzfeed are absolutely shot.

MojoMan likes this.
  12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Fake News by CNN and others in the traditional media, yet again.

You cannot honestly regulate "Fake News" without regulating the traditional media. And that cannot mean them regulating themselves or being regulated by anyone in the left-leaning echo chamber.

13. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Trickle down economics?

leroy, Granville and Chilly_Pete like this.
  14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It sounds like Trump is finally holding a news conference. So weird! Might be true!

15. raj87

raj87 Member

Certainly this must be false, with such credible actors such as 4chan and the Kremlin weighing in.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

No, he's not MSM. He's the President-elect! We elected a birther. Birther and believer of fake stuff tend to get all worked up over these kind of things.

In all serious, this is serious! Trump in trouble! National embarrassment!

17. ipaman

Not when he was talking about Obamas birth certificate. Which was my point to @Sweet Lou 4 2

Deadspin, CNN, and the rest ARE current news media orgs while publishing and discussing this fake news. If you don't see the difference you're helpless.

18. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Trump in a Moscow Hotel room with prostitutes. Say it ain't so!

#38 Chilly_Pete, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Once you are a birther, you loses all credibility. But if it's just a once time thing, maybe it's just a temporary leap of insanity. However, this Trump has shown that he continue to believe in fake stuff over and over. It's a pattern. No wonder he's so worked up over this that he now will have a news conference. I mean, he didn't care for one since elected, until this cool stuff show up.

20. ipaman

So you like your propaganda as long is it agrees with your ideology. You and people like you are the real threat to America, not the old and broke, overhyped, overplayed Russians.