1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rush Limbaugh has lung cancer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Feb 3, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He really said that? Man what a dick.

DD

2. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Hard time finding sympathy for the man who may be responsible for most of the vile, hatred in the political process of the last 30 years. He has a part in the direction Faux News took in its early years. Will America be better without Rush? Hell yes....

conquistador#11 likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I never listened to Rush but somehow I do remember him on air mocking healthy lifestyle studies and non-smoking etc as being overhyped and how he was gonna smoke his ass off.

I guess he did. Not a hypocrite about that.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Actuarial tables don't lie.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He is an awful man and I don't feel pity for the guy. Cancer sucks and no one deserves to get cancer (unless you smoke). But I don't feel pity for him, he's a rich man who is far better off than the millions of others who suffer from health issues and don't have the means to pay - people whom he rails against and he is a champion of health care for the rich only essentially. So no, I reserve my pity for those who are in a worse situation.

ROXTXIA likes this.
  6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Think Rush is going back on the Oxy, or is he going to tough it out through the pain like a real reformed junkie would?

#26 Ottomaton, Feb 3, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  7. Buck Turgidson

Had a AP Chemistry teacher, HS 1992, who loved to play bits of his radio show here and there to make fun of Bill Clinton..."Bomb Iran" (like the Beach Boys)..."I'm a Philanderer" (like The Wanderer)...

So, Ms. Clapper, you'll never see this, but go **** yourself.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

That's where John McCain got the bomb Iran song from i guess

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

america and the world will be a better place when this scumbag is no longer a part of it.

Rush on nicotine:

“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:

“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease:

"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Rush on African Americans voting:

“[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Rush on the NFL:

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush on global warming:

“If you believe in God, then intellectually you cannot believe in man-made global warming."

Rush on global warming 2:

"Global warming relies on the theory that we are destroying ecosystems. There is no evidence that we could destroy ecosystems."

Rush on global warming 3:

"For years I’ve pointed out that global warming is bogus."

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:

“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:

"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on exercise:

“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

Rush on feminism:

"Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:

“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on people in the military who didn't support the Iraq War:

"The phony soldiers."

Rush on women:

"Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:

“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on the homeless population:

"Isn't that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, "They have rights! You can't keep them there"?"

Rush on the heterosexuality:

"Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

Rush on legalizing gay marriage:

I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

Rush on what criminals look like:

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:

"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?

adoo, JayZ750, FrontRunner and 5 others like this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He's gonna move to Thailand. Better healthcare. Better attention for his "needs"

No Worries and Ottomaton like this.
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Rush on African Americans voting, he is correct. As the country becomes more Hispanic, and as more Hispanics vote, Blacks will lose this one political chip we have.

Nothing offensive about that statement, its just about numbers

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Stay classy.

13. IVFL

IVFL Member

I guess getting cancer exempts you from being a douche bag. If you are a republican. . . . .

14. DaDakota

It does not.

I just think Cancer is horrible......but if he smoked then tough ****....

DD

15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

lol. you trumpublicans wouldnt know class if it walked up and grabbed you by the p***y.

16. Nook

Nook Member

The world takes all types.

He really is self made in many ways and is very driven.

I will mourn for all his ex-wives.

17. DaDakota

Wow - I have no words - or the words I have are not good.

DD

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Ahahahahaha! Of COURSE!

What says Medal of Freedom more than savage insensitivity, hyperbole, and conspiracy theories? :D

jiggyfly and arkoe like this.
  20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Of course. Let's get all the Trumpanzees some medals. Maybe give Scalia a postmortem medal.