1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rumor] Chuck Hayes (UPDATE: Hayes, Lucas signed)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by W-Mac, Jan 17, 2006.

Tags:
  1. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Didn't say worse. Said just as bad.

2. Panda

Panda Member

Sounds like a young Clarence Weatherspoon with no offense.

3. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

well, i don't think there is another jumpshot on rybo's level. no one can have a jumper as bad as him, because he's all alone.

4. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

I don't buy that. He rested it last time and you have to assume that he's getting the best treatment money can buy, yet it still came back. Either there's something wrong that can be corrected, or it'll never be corrected. I choose to believe that it can be fixed, just to keep my hopes up.

I think it's a thing where they've told him he won't do anymore damage to it by attempting to rest it, then play with it. And because he's a pro and a leader, he'll try to play with it until the Roxs are definitely out of the playoffs.

5. jlwee

jlwee Member

Why sign a player when you know he is not goin given minutes to play?? Is it just to fill the roster???

6. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

We are about to see what Chuck can do in a few minutes in the 4th quarter against the Mavs back-ups.

7. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

At this point in the season, I think other teams should just pay us so we can try out the free-agents and exhibit them against NBA players. We will be the first team to ever have five starters with ten-day contracts.

8. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

furious, you have to give the back more rest than a week or so before going back out on it. tracy just needs to take about 3-4 weeks and rest it, get treatment and take a go at it again. it takes a while to get all those muscles in the back to heal, trust me, i know.

9. paxil

paxil Contributing Member

You are so right! How could you forsee this! :D

10. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

Now you know what Hayes can bring to us! I did not know nobody called Hayes so I did not comment. I hope you do the same next time.
    Hayes simply rocked in this win!

11. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

To be fair, it WAS a double-overtime situation. :D

12. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Maybe you might want to revise that.

Even it is just one game - I am willing to say that this will be a turning point in this young man's career. He may not be able to rough it with the Garnets and Duncans of this world but this man will have an impact in every game he plays from here on out (maybe that is a stretch but I will take it).

I am excited again. :)