1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White Vs Commish,League, & The Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tested911, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Remix02

Remix02 Member

Royce White is seriously deluded. He likes to compare mental illness to physical ailments, so tell me what NBA team is going to keep carrying a player with major physical injuries? It's a shame the Rockets wasted a first round pick on him.

2. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I think Royce is finally making some strides. Productive NBA career...here he comes!

:rolleyes:

3. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

I was still in his corner until I saw the Dr. Phil show when he was freaking out about a couch pillow not being in the right location and one shoe box not looking like all the other shoe boxes.

4. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

This guy basically thinks everyone is against him. You don't know how many people would kill to be in your position right now. Making money playing a kids game instead of working a 9 - 5. You know what you were getting into when you put your name into the NBA draft. Yes this is a noble cause, but you're going about it all wrong. Instead of putting the situation at hand, you're attacking a team and the fans that put trust into you.

What you need to do is take a long long look at your life and take some time off. Give back the money the Rockets gave you and get yourself right first. Once you figure yourself out or get the help you need, than work yourself back to the level you want to get at because right now, you basically lost all the chances and followers you once had. Everyone is tired of this crap.

/rant

What is Royce White's favorite Pizza?

Papa Cons

i suck at this :(

#104 BmwM3, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  5. conquistador#11

death wish 10 starring royce white.

Royce basically knows that if the rockets disappeared him no other team would give him the chances the rockets gave him.

6. WNBA

WNBA Member

White should be fined for making such a wild statement with intentions to imply that NBA and Rockets organization are against ADA.

7. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Yea, he's expecting them to treat him like a human being even though the league and the Rockets are treating him just like everyone else, but with much more patience.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Royce White rocks! What a trooper! Way to fight against the odds! Yeah!

9. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Yup, the way he's been playing in the D-League, he's not getting out any time soon so he's trying to stir some things up again so he can get in the rotation and play home games only....

The funny thing is, this guy isn't dominating the D-League like all the other young NBA rookies who was also assigned. He is not a stand out from the D-League players...

Sure Royce has some unique skills for a player his size but he has far more weaknesses than strengths. Royce can handle the ball and has a decent court vision but he often forces bad pass like trying to thread the needle instead of making a simple one.

Royce doesn't have the length and athleticism to play the 4 (Royce is 6'7, not 6'8), and he doesn't have the quickness and shooting range to play the 3 position. In the NBA, Royce will have trouble against bigger, longer and more athletic defenders. I have no idea where some got the idea that Royce White is athletic... He may be strong, but he doesn't have the quickness or the explosion like most 4 in the NBA. That's why he often struggles when he is matched up with a long athletic defender.

So for all his weaknesses in his game and he lacks the motivation to improve, he is not worth all the headache. A few might argue that Royce White has a high ceiling and tons of potential. But I think he's just more flash than anything. Even if he has potential, he doesn't have the drive, motivation and work ethic to tap into his potential anyway.

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Hang on.

I thought White was making progress?

11. Mariachi ROCKET

What happened? ^^