1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White Support Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RX2012, Dec 7, 2012.

1. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

I hope that in the event they find a way to get White to report to RGV, or to get back into team practices, that he has at least been working out all this time and staying in shape to make the best of the opportunity. I also wonder if he is living in Houston on his own, or whether he has family with him. Despite all of his Twitter supporters, he sounds like he's in a pretty lonely place. Here's hoping for the best.

2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I support straight to the d league

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Shall I support a guy who half tricked the organization into drafting him by saying his condition won't cause any problems and then comes up with tons of protocols once he got his paycheck?
    Well I support him. Off to wherever his comfort zone might be.

4. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Name one thing the Rockets HAVEN'T done for Royce White.

All the while, Royce has tried to roast them in the media and talk about "transparency" and "Protocol," while being intentionally vague in his demands or requests for accommodations.

Seriously, all of you Royce supporters, explain to me why we should continue to be patient with this complete joke of a man?

All of his verbose tweets, pretentious "art," and hollow exploitation of legitimate mental health causes demonstrates to me that he is the same scumbag who stole a laptop and has blamed everyone but himself for his own problems.

Seriously, screw this D Bag.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

6. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I embrace every Rockets player when they're hear (with the exception of Stromile Swift...made my blood boil every time he tried to make a play), but I wish Royce would just opt out of his contract and call it a day.

He has royally screwed himself and has been a drama queen with the Rockets.

I don't care if he's a kid. He needs to learn that you don't communicate at your place of employment through social media.

I wish him well, but I'd prefer him out of a Houston Rockets discussion completely.

Flame me all you want. I've been through deep depressions, one in the last few years from losing my first child. However, I didn't make excuses and I made sure to effectively deal with my feelings and communicate with my employer that I needed time to cope.

#ManUpAnixetyTroopers.

1 person likes this.
  7. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

This is a tough situation, Royce hasn't handle this well at all. Also, the Rockets organization should be held accountable for not realizing what this could turn into if you draft Royce. Risk and reward, 70% and 30% respectively at best.

I also don't think we realize that he needed the ball in his hands most of the time to be effective and that doesn't work with Lin and Hardin on this team.

Bottom line no one imagined the worst case scenario, which is what this is right now.

8. Ultramagnus

Ultramagnus Rookie

lol...nice.

this seems to be his only protocol... be well :rolleyes:

9. RX2012

RX2012 Member

See, people...if you guys give Royce some time to speak and listen to him...it's clear he is an intelligent man that wants to compromise.

Good Sirius interview ROYCE

10. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

Pseudo-intelligent.

11. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I don't see any compromise at all. Either let him no-show whenever and wherever he wants/needs with no adverse results (like fines or suspensions) or he will just stay home and tweet.

12. RX2012

RX2012 Member

Yet another solid presentation of the situation at hand.

GREAT JOB ON
    HBO REAL SPORTS ROYCE!

By the way, real sports HBO shouldn't be going to 610 about Royce White. SINCE this world likes negativity so much, CORPORATE HBO looking for some juicy gossip decided to go talk to THAT FOOL AND ROCKET HATER, JOSH ENNIS
    (and i dont care about that stupid twitter conversation that started it all
    . HBO SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE FLAGSHIP ROCKETS STATION 790.

There is still much information that we are waiting on so I'm not going to say much right now...

ROCKETS ONE STEP CLOSER TO GETTING ROYCE ON THE COURT WITH A ROCKETS JERSEY ON.

By the way, Royce was supporting the rockets by wearing Rockets GEAR on the show.....but let me guess, it's part "of his massive fraud act"....ridiculous.

1 person likes this.