1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White skips game and practice (UPDATE: White issues statement)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Dei

Dei Member

He's also a liar. No way the org. would be making such a big deal about this if it weren't.

2. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Way to conflate this issue with another reason to whine about Morey. Stop posting.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Patrick Patterson ‏@pdpatt
    DDDDAAAAAAAAAMN

4. mic

mic Contributing Member

Hahahaha

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Michael Bolton ‏@TaterTrotts
    @Highway_30 people don't get Health/Wellness is composed of many factors. Physical health is just 1. People that don't get that #Ignorant
    Retweeted by Royce White

Ryan Argotsinger ‏@ryan_fargo
    @Highway_30 stay strong. Who cares what other people say, they don't know you #AnxietyTrooper
    Retweeted by Royce White

Weird Stache ‏@weirdstache
    @Highway_30 If you don't experience anxiety at OUR LEVELS then your comments stand for nothing. #walkinmyshoes #anxiety
    Retweeted by Royce White

JB ‏@capetown755
    @Highway_30 I know and understand your situation. my wife suffers from generalized anxiety.She's on a new med Zoloft and doing well. Peace.
    Retweeted by Royce White

John Holloway ✈ ‏@j__holloway
    @Highway_30 i know what it's like to have anxiety disorder and i also know how hard it can be to deal with. nobody gets it but u.
    Retweeted by Royce White

April Mansfield ‏@texaslady178
    @Highway_30 I suffer from anxiety and I have learned people don't understand what they can't see.They think there's a simple solution.
    Retweeted by Royce White

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Seriously why did this guys declare himself for the draft...

7. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I haven't seen anything from the organization making a big deal of it. They have been publicly supportive.

8. deshen

deshen Member

amen to white.

9. Goodbye Orbit

Goodbye Orbit Member

Forgive me for going a little off topic here but I've met two people in my time who where handicaped and in both cases they had one thing in comon. They disliked it when people would, excuse my language, kiss ass to them. They just wanted to be treated as normal and not be singled out with what they called "pitty help". Now when I see the current situation placed before the Rockets with Royce, I see someone who wants attention and wants people to feel sorry. I guess it's my fault though really, for setting the bar high after seeing those two individuals deal with things.

1 person likes this.
  10. stefanb

stefanb Member

"since preseason the Rockets have been inconsistent with their agreement to proactively create a healthy and successful relationship." I'm guessing the "healthy and successful relationship" White is referring to must be his playing time. I just wish he would stop complaining. The only person that can make you healthy and stable is you, not the Rockets organization, not the fans, no one but yourself. He needs to take a deep breath and seriously look at what he's doing to himself. This is a huge opportunity for him and he's blowing it. I have a very close family member that is diagnosed with mental disorders so the last thing I want to do is criticize someone's disorder but he needs to stop the BS.

11. gah

gah Member

I hope he reads it. I disagree with you about the doctor.

12. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

He might be referring to the UK game

13. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

And no he is showing the world that he is delusional and lives in his own fantasy world too!

14. Dei

Dei Member

Les Alexander statement?

15. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

That's a parody account.:grin:

16. Arthurprescott2

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-in-reply-to="268556113417469953"><p>@<a href="https://twitter.com/highway_30">highway_30</a> If you don't experience anxiety at OUR LEVELS then your comments stand for nothing. <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23walkinmyshoes">#walkinmyshoes</a><a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23anxiety">#anxiety</a></p>&mdash; Weird Stache (@weirdstache) <a href="https://twitter.com/weirdstache/status/268568378615136256" data-datetime="2012-11-14T04:17:45+00:00">November 14, 2012</a></blockquote>

well... that's a bad attitude to have. we're trying to understand things from his perspective (watched the grantland vid, read the articles on grantland/espn/elsewhere, etc). but he's not considering how actions are perceived by other is a big oversight when you're a professional athlete in this world.

17. nono

nono Member

Royce White is trending on twitter. Haha good publicity at least.

18. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Except that it appears the Rockets have gone to great lengths to accommodate Royce.

19. liveguy

liveguy Member

This.

20. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

LoL....naaaaaaaahhhh...