1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White Returning to RGV

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 25, 2013.

1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Rockets are getting trolled so hard by Royce. I don't know of any player who has gotten away with more than he has, and he's just using his "disorder" as a way to get away with it.

2. Summer Song Giver

Exactly, and everytime he fritzes out and misses a game or practice you fine him and get as much of it back as you can that way... if he never changes neither do they, just keep him on the bench down in Rio Grande, toss his name in every trade proposal as a "maybe the light will come on" type of guy in the hopes a GM buys it or at worst as salary filler, but do not cut him, try to break him or make his life as tough as can be for a guy getting to pay ball and cash a check.

flat tire on the bus and late for team meeting, that's a grand... bus overheating? missed a game, that's $10,000.00.... hell yank the AC out of the bus, make the b**** suffer.

3. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

What a sketch bag. Most entertaining rookie ever ...in the worst possible way.

4. solid

solid Contributing Member

Interesting how that became one of the most remembered commercials of all time. Simple but effective. As to White, I am so tired of this whole ordeal. I guess the Rockets are pretty much locked in contractually, so they will let it ride. He will be so gone when the money runs out.

5. Asian Sensation

Things i'll never see in my lifetime. A b!tch I ever neeeded, a UFO and Royce White playing in an NBA game.

6. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

royce's bus lol

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

He have to go back to Houston to be with one of his baby's mommas?

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

What you guys should really wonder about is why "Carl Herrera" breaks every little fart news about the Rockets.

Can you imagine "Carl Herrera" sitting in his basement all day, frantically hitting F5 on his Google News alerts?

LOL.

And then the utterly annoying posts about Royce White having a higher ceiling, blablabla?

Full r****d.

4 people like this.
  9. jocar

jocar Member

10. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

I still do not see how our horrid ass coach gets off the hook for all of this.

11. amaru

amaru Member

12. platypus

platypus Member

You forgot to mention his new routine of watching every Sacramento kings game while padding through their message board reading comments of how much they love Patrick Patterson. And let's not forget his new subscription to the Sacramento bee, a fine publication of sports (and Patterson) related writing.

This is followed by watching old highlights of Patterson as a rocket while disliking every Thomas Robinson highlight video on YouTube

2 people like this.
  13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I have had the unfortunate chance to work with a con artist at Gizmondo - and Royce reminds me 100% of the head of that company, a serial liar.

Very convincing, but utterly full of crap, and narcisistic.

The sooner he is gone, the better off Morey and the org will be, he is a cancer.

DD

14. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Yep. Fire the coach for RGV whoever that is. It's all his fault. lol.

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Joined in June 2012, eh?

16. BallWiz

BallWiz Member

I just don't get it Royce story could have been so much better and been apart of this amazing young team the rockets took a gamble drafting him and he knew it and I was ready to see his potential.

Now all he does is talk about how much hate he gets when he put it on himself and about the "haters" he needs to take second about how much people he let down not once but twice you got a second chance by getting to play in the d league and you still disrespect the remaining fans you have.

definitely not a guy who has love for the sport so that's why you have no support lol

17. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Can someone just make this player go away?

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Nope. Just has Woj as a follow on twitter. Noticed Woj's tweet when I wasn't scouring the Internet for stuff for which to hate Muslims.

2 people like this.
  19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Carl, his ****ing noggin is implanted in the freakin' ceiling!

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Only because Royce has such explosive athleticism!