1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Royce White....has got to go unfortunately............

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by C1UTCH-C1TY, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Sen89

Sen89 Member

Lin is more in your face about his faith than Tebow, he just hasn't been interviewed nearly enough

2. RollsRoyce

RollsRoyce Member

It's going to be tough for him to get minutes, but he's mad talented. How bout a little faith? Don't give up on the guy over a couple of preseason games.

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

When a person speaks of God as a Christian, he does not have to "rant about gay marriage and abortion."

4. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

You don't think Jones will play 25 NBA games in his career either?

Or you just didn't realise that White was drafted before him at #16?

Maybe we can wait and let the guy get 'adjusted' before writing him off. Plain as the nose on people's faces (except those who don't have noses) that we're not playing 3 rookies this year all season.

5. Rocket_4_Life

Rocket_4_Life Member

What do you mean by rant? To be a Christian simply means to be a follower of the teachings/principles of Jesus Christ and His apostles. Christ called out hypocrites, but He also called people to repentance. Thus, it makes sense for a follower of Christ to be doing similarly - from a different perspective however.

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I meant #16.

I would be less prone to writing him off if he wasn't out of shape.

I mean, really? Since when do rookies show up to camp out of shape? I could see it for an old guy or someone who just had surgery.