1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rox:Heat] The last 18 seconds

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DXtreme, Nov 13, 2012.

1. kinein

kinein Member

Possible - I can see a few teams that would take-over his contract.

2. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Did someone just mention Blake Griffin? :grin:

3. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

It's no honor to be compared with Griffin's Jumpers, lol :grin:

4. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Teams are collapsing on harden like fly on a bag of hot poo so i think it's better for the coaching staff to let Lin controll the ball more. Teams are not going to collapse on lin because he is nowhere near the offensive player harden is. Let lin initiate the offense and give the ball to Harden with a few seconds left which also makes it hader for teams to collapse on him as opposed when there is a ton of seconds on the shot clock.

It's going to allow Harden to get better shot

5. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

first time i agree with u Spiegel.:)

6. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

There is a first for everything.

7. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Im also agreeing with Spiegel all over the place and quite frankly it's scaring me. I feel like it's a trap :eek: or his account has been hacked.

8. Luca

Luca Member

Great post dude.

9. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Conversely what you folks think i like lin. Anyone who plays for our ball club has my support, but people need to be objective as well. Most older members here are very hard task masters. They smashed tmac to a pulp after his antics, even went after yao when he played bad and lin is no different. Praise will come when he deserves it and criticism while he under performs.

10. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Well it had to have been a three. So Harden should have just kept swinging the ball around to keep defenses guessing who the shooters gonna be, Parsons or Lin or Harden. But instead he does hero ball, which is ridiculously stupid because he's not gonna drive, then you leave 3 seconds on the shot clock before you make a move. I mean come on seriously you aint Kobe Bryant baby.

11. Luca

Luca Member

I appreciate that and I can see that this board is great with good insights from some posters.

12. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

LoL its pretty funny that Lin missed the 3. I think people should start to see the humour of it. I mean come on thats pretty funny.

Its the time when everyone is doubting Linsanity. You take a huge contract. People getting on you for not scoring heaps, people hating. Then you play against the team that destroyed you last season. In your HomeCOURT. Against the HEAT. You take the game winning shot with 8 seconds to go that would have shut EVERYONE up.

ANNND you airball it. I mean that's pretty funny. Its Jeremy fuqing Lin whos gonna rebound and be amazing so I'm not too worried. But its pretty funny if you think about it.

13. Luca

Luca Member

Oh man, had he buried that ball in, he would have shut all the critics up for real. Oh well, he will learn from his mistakes & flaws.