1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rowdy story from the LA game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The person babysitting you was the person making the call on this. They were wrong. I've pointed out the code of conduct. You can sit there and deny that not what you guys did but you'd be wrong as hell.

I just told you they were wrong. If they were all talking to you guys in the first place it was creating a disruption and that's also against the code of conduct. The officials at the game shouldn't have to be constantly communicating with you people.

You made it the forums business when you came here bragging about this stupid crap. Why the hell would you be proud of what happened that night? You guys harrased a woman until she flipped you the bird....

I do not get it.

Can you not see that the Rockets will tire of having to decide game after gane, incident after incident whether or not the Rowdies are in the right? You're grown ass men, they shouldn't have to be deciding things like that. Whether or not, you can fess up on this one, you know damn well that group needs to chill out.

First off, you chose to make this an open discussion when you opened this thread. I chose to participate based on the open invitation.

Second, I'm not a guy who needs a crowd of guys to help interact with someone that I find offensive. I think that's weak as hell.

Third, you were not bantering. When she flipped you guys off the first time, you guys knew it went past banter but has been admitted on here, turned up the heat.

Fourth, you haven't had a leg to stand on but you continue to argue, so that makes you a moron.

2. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. The accusation of wrong doing, doesn't automatically equal wrong doing. The fact that those people witnessed or talked to the Rowdies doesn't prove anything.

2. You call all of those people wrong. You have had zero training regarding the situation. - They have.

You have had zero job experience dealing with that situation - They Have

You weren't there. - They were

You can't even bother to pay attention to the whole rule you keep quoting. You leave out the "harsh" qualifier - They don't

Anyone who takes your lone interpretation of the rules and the incident over those of the professionals who were there isn't using their noggin.

4. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

5. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

SCOREBOARD.

I've lost the energy to continue this irrational debate . Everybody that COULD be involved, was involved ...yet we weren't kicked out or even addressed.

SCOREBOARD.

(...and you engage in the same behavior you accuse of us.)

6. ShakeYoHipsYao

This joker needs to be banned.

This thread needs to be locked.

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

8. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Which were based on your decison to open a thread to brag about an incident you should be regret.

I suggested we resolve our dispute via e-mail with the Rockets. You keep saying they are cool with what you did and I say no they wouldn't be.

This debate we are having is my business.

Wow...you guys are worried about that one....

Ill-Skillz says:

Read the rules, you know damn well you broke them.

You sound like a young punk who doesn't understand there are other people in the arena who have the right to have a good time too. You and your buddies have gotten the big head and think you are above the rules. As long as you guys have a good time, that's all that matters. Those people who e-mailed have rights too, the people you stand up in front of have rights too, the people that you decide to single out to taunt have rights too.

You were "done" debate wise a long time ago.

9. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

And you need your diaper changed...

10. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Real mature, this is never going to end. Your opinion is what you think is right, but not everybody has to agree.

11. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Your proof come from the word of people who admittedly have broken rules many times and need a babysitter to tell them wrong from right. Stop while you are wayyyyyyyy behind.

And you have not shown me as large of a babysat group at other arenas that engages in activities that repeatedly cross the line. Try being relevant to this situation.

I read what the guy wrote. He said they pissed her off by chanting at her and then turned up the heat after she flipped them off. They kept it up until she was leaving and she flipped them off. You have to know that the Rockets manahement doesn't want antafonistic behavior in the stand.

I don't doubt that you do disagree, you have proven to ignore common sense from the the beginning of this.

Once again, it hasn't been just me. Pay attention.

#291 Pistol Pete, Jan 15, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  12. krosfyah

So by your logic, the woman as a right to go to a game wearing a Laker jersey and not get harrassed

BUT

I DON'T have a right to start a thread and not get harrassed?

Hypocritical.

The debate is your business but getting the Rockets involved is NOT.

Hypocritial

Nope, just pointing out your hypocracy.

Ill-Skillz says:

I read the rules the Rockets provided me. We were TOLD to let them interpret those rules and to keep doing what we do.

blah blah blah.

13. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Yes she does. I'm glad you admitted you harrassed her.

You started a thread and I am responding to the replies directed at me. If I opened this thread and directed it at you, your logic would apply. If you want me to stop replying, stop responding to me.

Why are you so worried about the Rockets getting involved? They have your back right, or so that's what you wrote.

I haven't e-mailed anything to them.

And even though you read these rules, on other occasions you have been asked to refrain from bad conduct? Wow, stop already.

14. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You had a somewhat valid argument in the beginning. But you let your hypocrisy ruin it. You are calling out a group for childish behavior, yet you're responding to posters with immature responses like "You should have your diaper changed"- rather than attacking the argument, you're attacking the person, which can certainly be construed as immature along with some of your other responses.

I'm just curious as to what to expect to get out of continuing this debate. Are you that insecure that you have to keep up the banter to prove your point when it has long since been exhausted? Do you really think that you're going to make changes in the way the Red Rowdies conduct themselves? Geez, at first I just thought you were wrong, now it's just pathetic. You are the reason that someone can sue McDonalds for spilling coffee on themselves because they didn't label the cup "HOT." If that makes you feel better about yourself as the harbinger of justice, more power to you, sir.

Although I'm somewhat leery about trusting the opinion of someone who uses juvenile/slang spelling patterns as their user name (a childish attack on your person, but then again, I admit that I'm immature).

15. krosfyah

Learn to read. You're argument is hypocritical.

Respond all you want ...as long as it isn't harrasment.

Moron, childist, dimly lit bulb. I never asked you to direct that kind of harsh language at me. We can disagree all day long but that doesn't give you a right to harass me.

Only using this as another example of your hypocracy. Email all you want.

Even if I take your twisted statement for face value, how is that relevant to this situation.

SCOREBOARD

If the moderators want to lock this thread, that would be great. I can't pull myself away from this. It is like watching a train wreck.

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Ill-Skillz, you have engaged in harsh insults. You have been more profane, and insulting than the Rowdies have been even by your bizarre standards of what is and isn't acceptable at a game. You have engaged in far more rude behavior than what you try and paint the Rowdies have having done.

On top of that you have wanted to go tattle-tale the Rockets organization, you refuse to acknowledge that sometimes people have different opinions on that thing, and neither one has to be right or wrong.

The woman in question totally lost her cool over a harmless incident with Clutch. The fact that she would behave so inappropriately, enticed a group of Rockets fans to push it up to but not over the border of what is acceptable.

The woman once again showed that she can't handle what is normal to everyone but a very tiny minority of people in a sports arena, and escalated into even another level.

You keep claiming that Rowdies brought it up to another level, but the woman took it to a higher more profane level than the Rowdies did, and they never even rose to that level of confrontation. They kept it clean, and according to trained experienced personnel at the game within the boundaries of what is acceptable.

I think everyone one understands that it isn't acceptable to you. But your interpretation isn't the final say in the matter. And despite your arrogance, tattle-tale babyish attitude, your inability to accept that others may have a different but equally valid opinion of things is causing you to look silly, foolish, like killjoy, grumpy old-fogey, unaware, petty, small minded individual.

Just accept different people can have different ideas, and be happy in your own ideas, and let everyone else be happy with theirs.