1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rowdies] Road trip to Dallas - interested?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, Jan 5, 2007.

1. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

How much are you willing to sell me 4 tickets for?

2. arjun

arjun Member

i need 4 tix now msg me

3. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

The tickets I had are all sold now.

I'm disappointed I can't go. Raise some hell for me!!!!

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Dallas BABY!!! in my hotel now and sucking up the free wifi :)

going to meet roderick_98 before the game and the rest of the rowdies WOOT!!!

5. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Yeah I'll be there at about 6:45. Let's all meet at Victory Entrance in front of the W.

Cya there

6. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

well

that didn't work

7. Dave2000

cool meeting the guys, its was basically my cousins, me, roderick_98, Gay4who?? with his friends, and John, a lurker on here.

good times, we were pretty rowdy in our section, but didnt work. We were going at it with some Mavs fans 2 rows in front of us. They gave us crap, but we threw up the rings, gave them crap for the finals, told them we had as many rings as they had win in the NBA finals, and just good fun. Surprisingly, after the game they shook our hands, said good game, and wished us a safe drive back home. Alot nicer than Spurs fans. Good people.

people still gave us crap after the game, but showed my HS class ring saying that we got 2! nothing was said afterwards :)

8. redefined

But what did you think of the overall atmosphere? Fans get really into really fast.

I enjoyed the game even though we lost.

And besides, we got a free taco, a free slurpee, and a free bottle of vitamin water. That's more than I get at any given Rockets game...

9. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

hey where'd you get the free slurpee?

we'll be sure to have a good sized watching party next week up here.

10. Dave2000

i agree, they get into it quick, its like seeing them NBA commercials were they have a view from the nosebleeds and seeing everybody get up. I do my part in the Toyota Center, just not the whole arena.

ive gotten a free rally towel, pic with Power Dancer, tshirt, and a monster drink. always get free stuff at the Rockets game :)

11. redefined

It was a free slurpee coupon redeemable at 711.

12. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

I'm glad you guys had a good time. Sucked that the game wasn't even competative. Oh well. Without Yao, we knew this game was a long shot but I still had wishful thinking.

13. Dave2000

well, 2 days, 2 cities, 2 arenas, 2 games, 1 win, 1 loss, a hell of a road trip and finally home, wasn't as lucky this time around, first road game that they've lost but that'll be the last :) at least we got the win vs. the Bobcats, but wouldve been sweeter to beat the Mavs, anyways, since it wasn't a win, and really doesn't deserve its own thread, here a few pics i took and sadly, no celebration vid was taken :( as always, click the pic for a bigger view

[​IMG]
    view from our seats

[​IMG]
    their scoreboard (probably the most bearable score to view) btw, i thought was the most UNINFORMATIVE main screen they have out of the 4 arenas I've been to.

[​IMG]
    with John (lurker) and Ryan (rodrick_98), cool guys btw, flashing the deuce as in RINGS we have :)

[​IMG]
    the day after pic to take during the daytime

[​IMG]
    with my cousin Adrian (Francisfan3) in front of AAC

#133 Dave2000, Feb 11, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2007