1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rowdies] Road trip to Dallas - interested?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, Jan 5, 2007.

1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Dave2000, you are the man. Also, the guys going to Dallas, man, just awesome. I wish I could be there, be sure to let us know how it goes.

Tim

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

FYI, i got the tixs today, krosfyah, making it to the game tommorrow? I'll give you your 3, roderick_98 ill email you over at the same email address you paypaled me with, and Gay4who??? get back to me, or ill call you to get your tixs

The odd thing, i got all 12 tixs, but it was seats 3-4, 7-12, 15-18. so we have a gap at 5-6 and 13-14, im sure we can talk those guys into switching seats unless they will feel the wrath of Rockets fans :)

3. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Of course I'll be at the game. ;)

4. Dave2000

sweet, ill meet you before the game, or after the win :)

btw, u heard im sitting with yall on Sat? Won tixs at the viewing last week in which nobody aint got nothing on me in Rockets Trivia :p, heh got a little gangsta for a min. :)

5. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

Despite the loss, I had way too much fun last night. Best Rockets game I've been to all season. I've been to one game in LA and maybe 6 in Houston thus far. I usually take the train to AAC, but with the weather and all, I didn't want to take chances so just drove. Parking cost me 25 bucks. It's best to get a parking pass. And I couldn't just park somewhere in downtown because it would've been too long of a walk. I need to try and get tickets for Feb.

6. redefined

Well the game is coming up (next Friday) and I finally got my tickets. It was so difficult to grab 4 seats. I ended up paying 35 bucks for the upper level. But what are you going to do?

7. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

so what's the plan for this friday?

are people meeting up before the game?

8. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

I'm going to try to go.

9. redefined

I emailed Dave in regards to this. It would be a good idea to meet up before the game to finally meet some clutchfan members. Are you guys coming from Houston or Dallas?

10. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Member

11. Dave2000

roderick, im coming into town around 2-3pm, if you want to meet me up before the game or around that time, we just got to plan something before the game so I can get you the ticket. krosfyah wants to meet up before the game and get rowdy in the place. Im up for that and I'll talk to him on where and what time we are going to meet up. krosfyah also mentioned that one of the Rowdies was able to get 14 more seats in Sec. 314, so we are going to be like 10 sections away from them, and we are going to plan something to correlate cheers between the 2 sections.

12. francisfan4l1f3

someone please take video and pics for us poors people who dont get to go!! please! i loved the video from sa!

13. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Hey there is a viewing party at Chammp's Uptown, who's showing up for that?

14. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Two more tickets have come available. Anybody interested?

Also, I heard a rumor that the Rockets are sending a camera man to film us sorta like they did in San Antonio.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

is everyone together in one group?

wrt the two tickets: are they alone or in a group with others? I'm interested on the fun of sitting together again like SA. If we are scattered, I'd have to think about more.

16. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

I'll go to games 1 and 2 of the Western semis and 3-4 back in Houston as we sweep

17. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Me the wife a friend of mine and my brother are going! Have a handful of rockets boom sticks I've kept from my visits to the TC and I'm passing them out to anyone in Rockets gear :D

18. mj10501

mj10501 Contributing Member

man i wish i could be there with you guys, the SA game was simply the best game i've ever been to :D

give em hell guys, i'll be in austin trying to console my gf (who's from dallas :( ) while the rockets own the mavs

19. 1Bowler

1Bowler Member

Don't do it, we play them again on the 15th

20. Dave2000

freaking awesome, how did u want to meet up on Friday? I think I still got your number. Ill be in Dallas around 2-3ish and proabably will be at the stadium at around 5-6pm to take pics outside.