1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rowdies] Road trip to Dallas - interested?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by krosfyah, Jan 5, 2007.

1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

you better make sure you get that night off...I can't even IMAGINE how depressed you'd be if you were stuck at work while everyone else is taunting Mavs fans at the game. :D

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Well, I would either be in Dallas, or just getting home from Training if I were at the new job.

3. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

For sure, get me a ticket :cool:

I also have an extra ticket available for next Tuesday. That came out to be 24 bucks. I posted it in the buy/trade section. I'd rather ask you guys first before I drag along another useless Mavs fan.

4. redefined

Just read the previous pages. All spots filled???

Clutchfans has been down for me most of the day. I wished you email me. It's cool though, Row K is the very last row and I'm sure the HD broadcast on channel 21 will make it all worth it in the end.

5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

GAY4WHO???, shoot me an email at the gmail address asap, we'll work something out to meet up for the tixs, i just bought the tixs.

6. YugoRocketsFan

Where do you buy these tickets, im really interested in going.

7. Dave2000

check stubhub and ebay, there are plenty, of course not face value

btw, for those who didnt get in the original 12, they are a few on Stubhub for around the same price just a 2-3 sections over from us, would be awesome if we are all spread out :)

#67 Dave2000, Jan 12, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  8. Dave2000

heh, im the one thats trying to get him in at my job :p and yea... he called me after the game SA wishing he was there and thats when we started planning for this trip :)

9. GAY4WHO???

GAY4WHO??? Member

i sent you an email... where do u want to meet up?? Im in the Northwest side of houston but i can meet u closer to where your staying...

10. Dave2000

crap, need to change my email, send it to david2000@gmail.com

my other email account i have is, what i say... out of business... :p

11. GAY4WHO???

GAY4WHO??? Member

DAVE i sent you an email....

12. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

EV1 Rest In Pieces

13. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I will be up there for the game. Is it too late to join you guys?

14. redefined

Don't forget, I still have one ticket left for next week's game!!

15. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

did you get the money dave?

16. Dave2000

got yours and krosfyah this morning, going to to met Gay4who?? tonight at the view party.

sorry redefined, im out of tixs, but if anybody backs out, ill let u know

ordered the tixs last night, will be getting them by Thursday, will distribute to them to everybody when i get them. this is going to be freaking awesome :)

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

We better be able to hear you guys on TV!! ;)

(lol...and by the way, I talked to Derek about maybe going to a Rockets game in Dallas, and he cut me off and goes "Uh, there's no ****ing way in hell I'm going to the ****ing AMERICAN AIRLINES Arena, that's supporting the two things I hate, airports and the Dallas Mavericks." :D )

18. Dave2000

ha its all good :), we should all hit a game this year at least, Mig told me yall were at the New Years Eve game?

btw, what about getting a suite for the night at the Toyota Center? ummm.. second thought, after lookin at the suite flyer i got with my season tickets, cheapest would be in the neighborhood of $215/person. :( emailed my season tix rep for any kind of discount :p

#78 Dave2000, Jan 12, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  19. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

it's the American Airlines Center ;)

but to people up here (thanks Randy Galloway) it's the ADD (Arena in Downtown Dallas). And it's worth your money if you're rooting for the Rockets!

BTW, if somebody could pick me up a red Rockets shirt (medium or large) I'll pay you back at the game or paypal the money to you.... I don't have a "rowdies" shirt. :(

#79 rodrick_98, Jan 13, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2007
  20. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I was there for the SA trip, not with the rowdies, but because my wife is from SA. We were sitting in sec 223 of the ATT Center. Needless to say, one of the best times I have had at a Rockets game. Dave2000, if you guys get a suite, I would definately be interested. I have mini plan season tickets and would definatley join if the game was not already part of my package.

My season tickets are in Sec 114 behind the Rowdies, it is freaking awesome. I too, need a Red Rowdies shirt. Any help?