1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Round 1: Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by redefined, Apr 22, 2007.

1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

seeing the mavs lose last night made me completely forget about the rockets loss and jump for joy. also it let me rub it into my roomate who likes dallas and was also laughing behind my back at the rockets plight after yao went down and how tmac keeps complaining about his back. i remember him screaming and laughing when i was watching the warriors game and baron hit the 3 to beat the rockets earlier. trust me paybitch is a b**** i taped the paper with the warriors headline outside of his door so the first thing he saw this morning when he left his room was how pathetic his team was. i found the paper crumpled up with the words f*** you on it by my door when i left for work this morning.

glad to see the rest of the world realize what we knew all along, dirk is a pansy and the team is gutless,classless and punks

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

true to his monicker, he has redefined himself again

3. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

I told you earlier that's how I roll :cool:

Go Warriors!

4. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

this kid has become the most annoying poster on this forum. maybe that's his goal.

probably some middle school kid. :rolleyes:

5. AGBee

AGBee Member

Remember that obnoxious 14 year old kid with the Mavs blog that used to post here?

6. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

From SpursTalk ...

[​IMG]

7. AkeemTheDreem86

Does anyone know the url of the mavs board? Just wanna take a peak... :p

8. baylorbear09

baylorbear09 Member

could anyone decipher what cuban said to the camera last night?

9. Rockets64

Rockets64 Member

10. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

www.dallas-mavs.com Pretty boring -- half the fans are in denial, and most of the others are busy trying to chase away trolls. :)

SpursTalk is FARRRRRRRRR more interesting, they're piling on the Mavs like nothing I've ever seen. They actually have an entire forum devoted to piling on the mavs right now.

11. AGBee

AGBee Member

Yeah, spurstalk.com is where it's at right now for piling on the biggest jokes in the NBA this season :D

12. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

It's a joke you dip****

Look at everyone celebrating a Mavs loss. It's ridiculous really. Rockets HAVE FAR WORSE PROBLEMS and all you can think about it finding pictures of Cuban and Dirk and posting Girly Mavs logo. And then you think I'm a middle school kid?? LOL You guys can do whatever you want and say what you want. I really don't care! Nothing you do will piss me off. Take it out on the Mavs all you want but don't tell me I'm an annoying poster. When was the last time you went to the GARM. Those guys there are far more vexatious.

Besides, at this rate it's pretty obvious you care more about the Mavs than the Rockets. One guy said last night was the best day of his life. That's ruthful and childish.

13. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

They do? They have a game 7 saturday night, unlike dallas. Now if they lose, fine both teams failed, but it doesn't mean people can't be happy about one of the biggest upsets in NBA history, which happened to a rival of rockets.

But right now, the rockets don't have "FAR WORSE PROBLEMS" than a team playing golf this summer.

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

everyone likes to see the obnoxious lose. the country was celebrating that. not just houston fans.

the mavs have gigantic problems. what do they do now? you win 67 games but can't get out of the first round. so now what??? that is a far more difficult problem to address in an offseason than simply finding better parts to surround your key guys. the key guy IS the question mark in dallas. and he'll be haunted with it all offseason. have fun.

15. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Mark Cuban is the most obnoxious person in sports. His complaining and whining goes beyond anything considered reasonable.

Dallas losing is awesome.

#2695 RIET, May 5, 2007
    Last edited: May 5, 2007
  16. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Now both teams are playing golf, so they both failed and both have major problems to address, but at least one of the rockets isn't the emotional status of their best player in big games.