1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rose or McGrady ??

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rju1986, May 27, 2011.

1. blink

blink Contributing Member

This is so dumb. I guess by peoples logic in this thread, luol deng and kyle korver is better than tmac because they made it to the ECF. Dumb. Mentioning rose in the same sentence as prime tmac is an insult to mcgrady right now. Maybe in the future, rose can become a better player (though I don't see it happening) but prime tmac could score better, dish out more assists and play better defense. Rose has the luxury of having a top defensive coach, a go-to scorer that has bailed out his crappy nights (deng), solid defensive big men (noah) and shooters (korver).

After yao, healthy tmac only had battier, bowen and wesley. I love battier as much as the next fan but the only person that could possibly lead that team of scrubs is lebron.

People need to stop hating and enjoy the basketball game. Stop hating tmac and appreciate how gifted he was and the things he did. Stop hating lebron and appreciate how amazing he is right now.

2. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

If you're talking about Rose or McGrady's COMMENTS,

Rose's "Its on me" is accepting blame as a man AFTER the fact.

McGrady's "its on me" was CREATING a PRESSURE packed DARE challenge on himself, and intentionally creating hype like its a promotion for a boxing match.
    Unnecessarily.

Rose was stating the obvious, McGrady was reaching.

3. VBG

VBG Member

The funny thing is Tracy McGrady played a lot better than Derrick Rose did in the playoffs