1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rookie Minicamp Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Sydeffect, May 16, 2014.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

People forget that BOB was calling the plays for the single greatest statistical season for Brady's career.

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

not taking any credit away from bob but.....
    [​IMG]

3. Remii

Remii Member

Well Charlie Weis and Josh McDaniels have never had success in the NFL without Brady and Bill Belichick hasn't had much success without Brady either. And the year O'Brien was calling the plays for New England he also had Gronk, Welker, and Hernandez at his disposal and Brady has won super bowls without high powered receiving options (beat the breaks off that Carolina defense at the super bowl in Houston). I think you're selling Brady short.

I don't think anyone is criticising O'Brien _ I think they're just saying he's unproven. And they are right.

4. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Maybe its just me, but I'm digging the jerseys with the plain numbers on them, with out the outline around them. They have more of a classic look. I would like to see them as their regular jerseys during the season.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Meh, looks like cheap high school jerseys to me

6. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Yeah, they aren't really flashy that's for sure. I would just like to see some kind of tweak to the current jerseys. I'm not talking anything drastic, just subtle changes.

7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I kinda wish we could go to red a little bit more.

8. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

I prefer the Red AND Blue myself.....that's what I always use on Madden anyway....lol

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

I dig. Why can't they wear that year round?

10. Raven

Raven Member

100 days until opening kickoff.

:cool:

11. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Wasn't too sure about Obrien until I heard he banned those freakin segways .. liking the old school attitude so far