1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rondo's 12.9 APG impressive?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by MambaJoe, Dec 15, 2012.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Look at his most recent Finals performance when the Lakers won by basically not guarding Rondo. What good did his defense do then? He was able to shut down Fisher? I don't even know Fisher's stats, but I doubt that was the case. Even if he did, big deal. That's not a difference maker.

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I hate the hype he gets. Next to magic and Stockton? Gtfo. Stockton was a beast that could score whenever wherever and still managed to get many assists. Magic could play center.

Rondo holds the ball too long. Tries to get fancy when they win the tip-offs yet looks so ugly. Is an ******* to the people.

3. FearTheBeardJH

Can Rondo be the best player on a playoff team? Maybe in the East, probably not in the West.

4. The CDN Dream

The CDN Dream Member

Hahaha your putting rondo ahead of westbrook by saying he is an assist stuffer? In today's nba rondo is the biggest assist stuffer i have seen

5. The CDN Dream

The CDN Dream Member

Traditional point guards know how to shoot. A traditional point guard runs the offense (rondo does that), plays defence (rondo does that), and can shoot from range (boom)