1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ron Paul Responds to TSA: Introduces 'American Traveler Dignity Act'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rtsy, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Classic

Classic Member

I got my genitals patted down by a tsa jerkoff at IAH.

True Story.

Said the sensor picked up some type of residue on my jeans. Absolute horse****. **** you TSA.

2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Why do we have the TSA again? I don't get it.

3. ApolloRLB

ApolloRLB Member

Got to make sure no one brings a defective "bomb" on the plane and burns their genitals.

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm offended I haven't gotten such a patdown. I know I'm getting older, but am I not attractive anymore?!?!? :mad:

5. g1184

g1184 Member

TSA is leaving you for a younger, perkier traveler.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You essentially already do. You pay $2.50/ticket to fund TSA.

7. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

"An internal investigation by the TSA found that 95% of agents testing airport checkpoints were able to bring weapons through. In one case, an alarm sounded, but during the pat down, the screener failed to detect a fake plastic explosive taped to the undercover agent's back. ABC reports: "Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson was apparently so frustrated by the findings he sought a detailed briefing on them last week at TSA headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, according to sources. U.S. officials insisted changes have already been made at airports to address vulnerabilities identified by the latest tests. 'Upon learning the initial findings of the Office of Inspector General's report, Secretary Johnson immediately directed TSA to implement a series of actions, several of which are now in place, to address the issues raised in the report,' the DHS said in a written statement to ABC News."

Glad we're still paying for this ineffective breech of our civil liberties and insult to common sense.

8. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

I'm surprised that TSA even caught 5%.

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Just to summarize: We are paying billions of dollars to have our scrotums felt up by another man, a screener to get a kick out of some noodz and our young children to be molested as part of a program that doesn't work 95% of the time.

And sadly, most Americans are fine with it.

Murica.

10. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Scary that all that "security" only finds 5%.... a disturbing precursor to how thorough they'll need to get on us to find 10-15% of the fake threats.

"Full cavity searches all around. Go Deep on 'em"

11. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Repost. Delete.