1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ron Paul Responds to TSA: Introduces 'American Traveler Dignity Act'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rtsy, Nov 17, 2010.

1. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

You too can own these limited edition Ron Paul cufflinks for the super low price of 19.95

[​IMG]

2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

did you see where your president obama allowed a bunch of glorified mall security guards to stick their hands down our pants and grope grandmothers and little kids?

did you see where your president obama allowed americans to be arrested and held w/out trial?

did you see where your president obama thinks he can go around assassinating american citizens?

did you see where your nobel peace prize winning president obama authorized drone strikes that have killed innocent kids?

did you see where your president, who promised transparency, refused to release millions of bush-era emails?

pretty sad.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I guess you'll just need to stay home on election day.

Unless, of course, you think the Republican nominee, who will not be Ron Paul, will provide better protections to your civil liberties than even bad ol' Obama.

4. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

5. jo mama

nope. sorry.

ive said over and over again that ron paul will not get the nomination. im anticipating a 3rd party run by paul and if it doesnt happen ill still vote libertarian - my vote is cast in protest to the two party monopoly.

and if your obama does lose the election the biggest factor is going to be obamas total failure on civil liberties issues like the TSA gropedowns and naked scanning of innocent americans. yall will have no one to blame but yourselves.

and frankly, i hope obama does lose, even if it means romney. obama has been incredibly dangerous and does not deserve a 2nd term - i dont care who it is, but getting obama the hell out of there is priority #1.

6. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

This is how I usually vote. I will vote for ANY third party candidate instead of the two major party candidates. I've voted for myself a number of times.

7. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You can't honestly believe that the election will turn on TSA screenings, can you? I doubt that turns 0.1% of the vote, let alone swinging the election.

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Especially since it's unlikely Romney or Gingrich would reverse that policy.

9. jo mama

no i dont - republicans have about as much disdain for civil liberties issues as democrats apparently do. its disgusting to see what we have become...a nation of terrorized, scared cowards who think having the TSA do what they do actually makes us "safe". supposed liberals and progressives thinking its ok for a bunch of glorified mall security guards sticking their hands down our pants, groping old women and naked body scanning innocent americans. if this had happened under bush there is no way democrats would have gone along w/ it like they have.

if obama does lose i believe the biggest factor will be disillusionment from the far left, the youth and independents who voted for him in droves in 2008. many people who supported him in 2008 will not be voting for him in 2012. will it be enough to swing the election? maybe...maybe no. but its certainly a problem for him.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, for someone who allegedly holds your political views, that's about as absurd a statement as I have seen in a long time. Pat yourself on the back.

11. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

He's as emotional as a hysterical woman about this topic and it blinds him to reason.

12. jo mama

politics has nothing to do w/ it. obama has been incredibly dangerous for this country and does not deserve another term.

imo, your adherence to your party/president blinds you to reason.

the fact that more people are not "as emotional as a hysterical woman" is the problem - the TSA doing what they are doing is an absolute outrage that should have this entire nation upset and we all know that if it happened under bush all the democrats would be just as "hysterical" as i am.

13. jo mama

emotional as a hysterical woman like my 60 year old mother who was left shaking and in tears after having to go thru the body scanner and then get a full-body patdown by some mannish-looking woman w/ a bunch of other dudes looking on?

remember when your president obama said at his inauguration that he wanted a domestic security force as large as our military? it should be clear to all that it was the TSA he was talking about.

14. rhadamanthus

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

TSA is such a mess. Can we not get a handle on this?

16. rhadamanthus

In other feminist news, the GOP has stymied an effort to renew the violence against women act, and a known abuser is celebrated at the Grammys.

No doubt, TSA-authorized virtual peep shows are just another facet of the degrading abuse subjected on women by our grandly hypocritical "ethics".

A very pleasant society we have here.

17. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

The TSA turds at Bush Intercontinental are some of the worst.

18. Hightop

Hightop Member

TSA = Government schools

19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Apple = Orange

this game is fun!

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Hightop = sane person who will not be captured and transferred to an Obama re-education camp.

You're right, it is!