1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rodney Stuckey favorite player player is t-mac

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TracyMcgradyMVP, Sep 1, 2010.

1. TracyMcgradyMVP

http://www.nba.com/pistons/features/truebluepistons_100901.html

“I’m really happy,” Stuckey said of the addition. “I’ve been reading a lot of stuff on the Internet – people think he’s too old. I still think he has a lot left in the tank. He’s only 31 years old. We’re all excited for him. I can’t wait to meet him and I can’t wait to get on the court with him.

“McGrady was one (of his favorite players) and he still is. I’m still a fan of his. I’m just happy he’s going to come in here and I get to work with an All-Star. I think we’re all excited.”

How the pieces come together remains to be seen with Stuckey as curious as anyone.

“It’s going to be interesting,” he said. “It’s going to be a battle. But it’s a good thing. We’re really deep. We’ll see what happens. It’s going to be fun.”

2. k-money

k-money Member

hes right. i think he has something in the tank.

3. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Yeah he does have something left in the tank. He'll make a great recovery this year, book it.

4. Tfj4

Tfj4 Member

hah alright then buddy, I stopped believing that after the New York stay. According to half of the people on here we had made a horrible trade and he was gonna prove us wrong!!! Hah

5. hasan08

hasan08 Member

I am cheering for tmac and hope he does good!!!

And Daryl morey did an amazing job getting everything he got for tmac and landry...no way you can be agaist that trade.

Tmac was not in our future whether you like him or not

6. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

I agree that T-Mac is not in our future, whether he recovers or not. He can average 30ppg for all I care and I'd still be happy with the fact that we traded him instead of signing him on the cheap.

Actually, I really do believe he wil come back strong, depending on how rotations work out since he has to compete for playing time with Taysean, Rip, B Gordon and Dtuckey (he plays SG once in a while). REgardless of him playing at an elite level or not, Rox made the right decision.

7. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

If T-Mac was his favorite, he wouldn't have had to say "McGrady was one and he still is" when asked. He doesn't want to mention his favorite player.

8. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

TMac will average 14-3-3, book it

9. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

Durant said that t-mac is/was his favorite player too. It's a shame t-mac died long ago, and all thats left is tracy..

10. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

TMac had some AMAZING games against Durant.

I hope he does well in Detroit. Excited for another chance for TMac to play well, and also excited for the Rockets as they are currently constructed.