1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROCKETS...WINNING 55 GAMES???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SuperS32, Aug 2, 2000.

1. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Lilstevie,

Yes I spoke before thinking. How could I leave at Garnett... I would rather have Garnett than Wallace even though I thought Garnett struggled against Wallace and company in playoffs as well as Malone, but I think webber is better than Garnett and you don't have him on your list. I still beleive if Wallace was on any other team his numbers would be much better he can rebound block shots, shoot from midrange and has a post up game. plus he runs like a gazzelle. He is a headcase, but a talented one. And true most of my opinion of Wallace was from the playoffs but thats where it counts in my opinion. He seems to be the only person capabletopping himself.

------------------

2. Rocket JJANG

Rocket JJANG Member

[/B][/QUOTE]My top five
    1. Shaq.
    2. Duncan
    3. Webber
    4. Garnett
    5. Payton
    Zo it pretty close up there. And I think Vince Carter is way down the list right now, but in a year or so he should be in top5. Also, by end of next year, we will see awesome Francis, probably either a second best PG or third.

------------------
    Hack a Shaq you'll be winning
    Hack-him you'll be dreaming.

3. brahma rocket

brahma rocket Member

pf: tim duncan
    sf: kevin garnett
    c : shaq oneal
    sg: kobe bryant
    pg: gary payton

bench:

chris webber
    jason kidd
    allen iverson
    grant hill
    vince carter
    alonzo mourning
    eddie jones

injured reserve:
    steve francis
    rasheed wallace
    ray allen

------------------
    johnny "red" kerr:i'm glad the bulls did'nt draft steve francis.

dan roan: why!!!!!

johnny red kerr:because he would forever be compared to michael jordan.

4. Kid Rock-et

Kid Rock-et Member

Why is this thread being ignored, it seems pretty exciting.

------------------

5. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

WOW......64 posts.....SUPERS32.....you must be laugh'in your littl arse off.

------------------
    $$ out $$

6. LiLStevie3

LiLStevie3 Member

Brahma, no Karl Malone. I hate him, but he certainly is one of the top 10 players in the league. Vince Carter over Spree? In 2 years once Carter learns to take the pressure and play defense he will be in top 5 players in the league, but right now Spree is better. You see how Spree abused Carter in the playoffs?

------------------
    "See they pick and pick and pick. Man they picked me to death."
    -Steve Francis on the Utah Jazz