1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets waive Scott Machado

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tokenbk, Jan 7, 2013.

1. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

We were playing basketball in Houston. Scott was just shooting long 3 pointers and his shot wasn't that bad. He made most of them.

I forgot to mention that he was on a 2 on 1 fast break and my friend pass him the ball and he missed the layup.... He did get the rebound and manages to put the ball in afterwards. I was hoping he handle the ball more and be a distributor because I wanted to see his passing abilities but he was just setting for long 3 pointers most of the night.

2. steady

steady Member

It's gotta be so hard to stay upbeat when you've been cut. Wish him the best, and hope he lands in a good place. Glad you had a chance to play with him.

3. cyclorider

cyclorider Member

Well, that's what he needs to work on and he knows it.

4. kmav23

kmav23 Rookie

I am surprised his not signed as there is a shortage of Point guards who

- cant shoot
    - slow
    - short
    - arrogant

5. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

There's no shortage of trolls like you.

6. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Good luck to Machado.
    Good luck to Lin.
    Good luck to Rockets.

1 person likes this.
  7. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

That's a great story. I do hope he finds a spot somewhere. Nice to hear he's a good guy.

8. Arthurprescott2

The biggest lesson I'm taking from this thread: Never live in Australia. That spider is massive and creepy looking... :eek: