1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Turnaround Video

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketfanatic2, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Rocketfanatic2

I realize it's just wishful thinking, but I made this short video in hopes of turning this season around. Take it easy guys, I made it quickly. Enjoy! :grin:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yr_rfBpKHR4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yr_rfBpKHR4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2 people like this.
  2. Rocketfanatic2

Song is Do Not Stand In Our Way by Epic Score in case anyone was wondering.

3. Prince

Prince Member

it looks like you got this video from your tv via your videocam.

4. Turpis

Turpis Member

It's a great idea but poorly executed. You need to edit the actual videos, not record your TV with a cam and add some text. As i said, great idea but someone need to do it better.

5. Rocketfanatic2

I'm a rookie at this ;), but thanks.

6. Rocketfanatic2

In a way, I did. I've got all the games recorded, and since I was bored, I went through a few and found these clips. I recorded them on my phone then put together the clips with music and text, but I made the video.

7. clos4life

clos4life Member

Not bad for a first try. Perhaps some experts can offer some advice and constructive feedback instead of just blindly criticizing.

1 person likes this.
  8. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

I appreciate the sentiment behind the video.

Lots of negativity these days.

1 person likes this.
  9. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Rockets turn around with passing, dunking, and shooting. Even when we're optimist, we realize that we'll never play defense. ;)

10. Rocketfanatic2

Haha, I thought about putting something in there for humor, but decided against it. :grin:

11. van chief

van chief Member

your going to need to update this video after tonights game. sure its against the grizz but 70% from three point land is nutts.

12. infinitidoug

infinitidoug Member

I still can't believe Scola Jumped AND Dunked!

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

Nice one, mate.

If you want tips on video making/editing, I suggest ClutchCityReturns.

1 person likes this.
  14. Rocketfanatic2

Thanks :). It's ok though, I can take the criticism, I realize it isn't the best of videos.

Thank you sir, it was my pleasure to make it. I agree, there is quite a bit of negativity around here lately.

Thanks :grin:! I appreciate the recommendation, I'll try to contact him if help is ever needed.

15. BradMiller

BradMiller Member

Oh but it is!

1 person likes this.
  16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

never good to use your cam. if you have to, at the very least place it on something so we don't have to watch through your shaky hands.

17. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

This video is ULTIMATE FAIL...

NO BRAD MILLER clips if shooting or driving! WHAT THE HECK MAN?!

Nah im kidding! Video quality was subpar but not bad for a first timer! I enjoyed it! :grin:

18. Rocketfanatic2

Ha, at first I was like darn.... then like what?.. now feeling ok, thanks!
    I'm actually in the process of fixing it right now, should be done soon.

19. Rocketfanatic2

I just made a second version fixing this issue, as well as showing some different clips. The music in this one is Time Will Remember Us by Epic Score. Hope you enjoy this one! :grin:

Oh, and ignore the outer frame; on my screen when recording, it showed I was close enough to the TV...... Obviously it lied to me. :cool:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M2KgUOIFTSg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M2KgUOIFTSg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I recommend looking up clips on YouTube. Then using keep-tube.com to download them to your computer. You can also go to mixmakers.com and look in the NBA clips section. They have TONS of stuff.