1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets trying to trade Beverley, Ariza, and McDaniels away?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

Is Noel really that much better than Capela? His numbers are pretty inflated by being on a D-league team.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Agree.

Agree.

3. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

This was known the moment we inked Pringles to be coach :mad:

4. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

I think it would be an either/or type of deal. Those two will cost too much to have both.

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm told there is no truth at all to the rumor that Rockets are involved in Beverley, Ariza trade talks for Nerlens Noel.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/746069858580848640">June 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

6. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm told there is no truth at all to the rumor that Rockets are involved in Beverley, Ariza trade talks for Nerlens Noel.</p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/746069858580848640">June 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You are vastly over-estimated a young player whose having a torn ACL injury and missed his entire rookie season while also performed no more than a solid NBA player level in 2 years time span.

Also do not forget this fact : Current the 76ers are having 3 high picks from the last 3 years that all can play in the same position, they are all broken in some ways : either physically or mentally, and if Noel will be the one that the 76ers willing to give up, that tells you a bit about how good he was viewed.

8. OTMax

OTMax Member

Good!!

9. hvic

hvic Member

rockets trying to make some noise in trade rumors. I am very surprised Dallas is so quiet

10. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

You might as well tell Harden to not let the door hit him on the way out. He's a Laker in 2 years with that roster.

11. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Wish we had one of those.

12. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

I know right?! :p:grin:

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he's probably a Laker in 2 years regardless :rolleyes:

14. malakas

malakas Member

what has a torn ACL has to do with it is what I odn't get??? Is a torn acl that happened at such a young age and the player is 100% recovered and has retained his athleticism (esp since he is now that athletic) supposed to be a stigma for life???WHAT?

what has Philly's situation with their Centers has to do with Noels' future contract?
    And nope lol unless you were living under a rock in the past few months you should be well aware that the one Philly prefers to trade is Okafor.
    But he won't bring anything of value back. So that's what it's supposed to tell me about how good Noel is.

15. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

PLEASE DON'T TRADE KJ.

16. malakas

malakas Member

I also learned that the so called journalist that made this tweet has made repeatedly false and fabricated trade talks.
    I didn't know of him before. I think this whole thread is a waste of time.

17. amaru

amaru Member

I wouldn't have minded Noel. I guess the price was much higher than previously reported. Either that or the Rockets don't value him that much.

18. Asian Sensation

Bev has been the worst starting PG last few seasons. He's pretty much useless in D'Antoni's offense.

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

But bballholic says it too!!! And he's a super insider, per himself.

20. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

if you had told me Okafor for Ariza / Bev. I would be all over that. Noel is a little more polished version of Capela.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.