1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets to Sign James Nunnally to a 10 Day

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikol13, Jan 16, 2019.

1. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

It felt to me like the game speed was a little fast for him last night + nervousness. The first is a little odd as he's had time in the NBA. BUt considering he just got off a plane hours earlier, it's understandable.

Interesting, I think House's first game this year was the OT loss to the Wizards... so kind of similar in that regard. House was 1-5 in 28 minutes with a 1.1 gamescore. House was -6 in a 4 point loss. Nunnally was +1 in a 3 point loss. So Nunnally's first game definitely outperformed House's first game, lol.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Really? I had no idea. Good grief! :eek:

The game last night really has me bummed out. Harden put everything he had into it, scoring 50+ points despite having misplaced his shot. They had the lead almost to the end of regulation and again in overtime, and they couldn't close it out both times. What does Harden have to do? Open his veins and bleed all over the court? It might help to have a starter we clearly needed with the team instead of down in the Valley. It's ***king ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

slothy420, D-rock and RudyTBag like this.
  3. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

Don't let it get you down man. The Nets are young and hungry, you might not have known before yesterday they had 20 wins and were a playoff seed. We are *very* injured and dealing with stuff (Melo, now House) and still honestly filling out the roster. We recently picked up Rivers and he's helped a ton! We're making the moves to be contenders again.

Yeah, Harden is giving it his all and all praise be to him for getting us through a really rough patch. I honestly thought Harden should have drove in at the end of regulation instead of settling for the highlight, but he's the MVP. He's the man who can make that shot. He just missed, nbd. Also, it's the James Harden Show, so whatever he goes with I will roll with too, even if it wasn't what I wanted. He's proving to be such a crazy good talent with so many streaks going, we are very lucky to have him!

His desire to be great is something we should not overlook! He left it out there, he left his heart out there, you're right... and that's how much he wants to win this thing!

We have 1sts and Knight+Chriss to move and I highly anticipate that happening by the deadline as we are really cap locked with Paul, Harden and Capela, and even Gordon isn't free... so I imagine we're going to get at minimum another $15 mill player to fill out the roster. Guarantee it. We aren't going to stand pat even if we're doing as well as we are right now, that's in spite of the 'cap holds' of Knight and Chriss.

So relax, breathe, we will be fine!

D-rock likes this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Nah. I'd rather freak out.

;-)

5. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

This guy needs to have more muscle like house. We need him to go inside to dunk the ball and guard big forward

Mr. Dominant likes this.
  6. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

This. I will miss this from House.

slothy420 likes this.
  7. jcf

jcf Member

Leave it all on the Court!

whiskeyred likes this.
  8. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

My biggest criticism of him is that he should shoot when he's got a good look. I hope he realizes he has a lot more freedom to let the leather fly after watching Gerald Green take contested 3 point fadeaways on the same court as him.

bmelo and hakeem94 like this.
  9. bmelo

bmelo Member

Gerald is wild LMAO

London'sBurning likes this.