1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets to meet with Nuggets' assistant Hunt

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BetterThanEver, Jun 2, 2011.

1. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Rockets are interviewing assistant Melvin Hunt from the Nuggets. He used to work for the Rockets, during the Hakeem era.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/sports/nba/110601-rockets-to-meet-with-nuggets'-hunt

2. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

Are we just nabbing Asst Coaches of teams we wish to leap over in order to get better ranking, and undermine those other teams' abilities with this level of advanced scouting?! Morey is an EVIL Genius!

3. raj87

raj87 Member

Melvin Hunt? I was hoping for Mike....

1 person likes this.
  4. HombreDeHierro

hunting nuggets?

5. Rocketaggie89

Rocketaggie89 Member

99'-04 huh.... oh yea... I remember now. The Dark Years..:eek:

6. blackistan

blackistan Member

So the rockets are basically picking Mchales staff from what I see

7. smuduffy

smuduffy Member

More like Morey is narrowing the field for Kmac and then will set him up on Speed Dates to see which one he likes the best (at least thats what that Chron story sounded like Kmac wanted to ensure he had a good time with his assistants, since they are forever together).

Other than Chris Finch, I'm sure Kmac has final say. Finch was probably the key to signing on the dotted line from the Rox standpoint, but everyone else I don't think they care, as long as they can interview them first.

And, who knows what evil things Morey is doing with his coaching database.

8. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

Hunt, Joerger Arrive For Rockets Interviews

We're also looking at Chuck Person, according to Sam Amick.