1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets sign Michael Beasley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dream2franchise, Mar 2, 2016.

1. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Are you serious with this lol?? I assure you it's just as easy to get drugs in China as it is here in the states.

2. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

I am not from China, but I have been a few times and I would certainly say it is much harder to get drugs there than here in the US.

Again, I am not from there, so I could be wrong.. But in my opinion, with the few months I have spent there, it was very difficult to get anything. I never went over there and asked for drugs, but some of the locals who have been to the USA, whom I talked to often, said it was a lot easier in the USA than in China.

3. Nook

Nook Member

I am repeating what I was told.

I have no idea how easy it is to buy drugs in China.

I have no desire to go to China or buy drugs there... so if you say it is easy, I will take your word for it.

China would be in the bottom 10-20% of places I would want to visit or live.

4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

I like China. I want to try drugs. I will put moving to China on hold.

5. yuko_dude

yuko_dude Member

I think you are wrong, in some case you can get the death penalty in China for drugs

6. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

This is complete bull****.

7. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Makes for a great story. Past doesn't matter now.

8. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

My friend told me Weed is hard to get over there, idont about other drugs. And I don't think bezy like smoke garbage over ther

9. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Beasley already added to the Rockets on 2k16. Still a scoring machine. :eek:

10. hlcc

hlcc Member

and I suppose Minneapolis was just too Minneapolis and Phoenix was just too Phoenix for him as well.

11. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Like the players with practice n shoot around are making wonders happen on our team. Jb quit playing, throw him out there

1 person likes this.
  12. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

13. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Agree. You just threw up 40 3-pointers and made three of them. Throw him out there, see what happens. :)

15. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

Not sure why anyone would oppose this move. The season has been a disaster and the Rockets are so far removed from the best teams, why not swing for the fences and see what happens? At least it'll make things interesting and watchable. If it doesn't work out, so what? He isn't costing anything significant. Just hope they give Beasley and Goudelock and Dekker and DMo (and I would say Harrell, but ...) a lot of minutes. Shake it up. See what you've got.

16. koby1868

koby1868 Member

I'm not going to go back and forth with everyone on CF about drug purchases in China. Do some simple research and type how easy is it to buy weed in China. You'll notice it's very common. My buddy has family in China and he spent 2 months there and smoked cannabis oil the entire time.

17. rocketsmetalspd

That would be great and add to Rockets lure. Rockets have a history of doing things that defy the NBA like having a team that had a losing record below .500 make it to the NBA finals in the early 80's, being 6th seed with no HC in the mid 90's make to the NBA finals and Win, and now hopefully turning a disappointing season(according to what the team was supposed to do) to an unexpected great conclusion. Go Rockets!!

18. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Beasley has been the man on 2k for 4-5 years now. People used to piss me off with him on the Heat.

19. PeppermintCandy

Wow, I'm literally scratching my head over this move.

I guess this season has gotten down to a hope and a prayer that Beasley has finally turned a corner. I'd be happy to eat crow if this really helps Houston in the playoffs somehow.

Or else, if it is Morey's proactive move to entice Durant to sign with the team in the future, as some posters are touting it to be, I'd be even more depressed.

20. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Because there actually is something to lose, a draft pick in a summer where we'll be trying to make big moves.

A draft pick could give you the ability to wipe $8m man Corey Brewer off your cap. That's a big deal.

What's the point limping into the playoffs against defending champs who are currently on the hottest streak in the history of the NBA?

There's no point. We should be realists. Play the youngsters, their value can't be lower. Get that draft pick. Take it easy on Harden and Howard's minutes. Focus on this summer and next season.