1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets select Terrence Jones with the No. 18 pick

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 28, 2012.

?

Do you like the pick of Terrence Jones by the Rockets at #18?

1. YES

233 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. NO

339 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. Chinahype

Chinahype Member

Sasquatch only comes out once in a while.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

not on the court...Jones likes to try and rip the rim off.. I had not watched him enough prior to the draft, but i'm liking this pick a lot more, and this was the one i initially liked the least.

3. gah

gah Member

I barely have an idea on all three picks but the White hype made me wary, I'm the same in that I liked Jones the least (another PF?) but that's not the case now, he looks like the safest pick while still being intriguing like the others.

If we get Asik -and if Camby stays, even more- I think a new poll would not have the negative results as this initial one does.

4. darksoul35

darksoul35 Member

amen.i saw everyone of his games and u nailed it

5. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

TJones is our own Josh Smith in the making.

Keep him!

6. anthony59237

anthony59237 Member

lol, was about to post this too. his build and athleticism remind me a lot of josh smith. he definitely could be a josh smith type, hopefully even better

7. hooroo

hooroo Member

LOL, keep on trolling.

Early days, but he is looking like another player the board got so wrong on draft day.

Posters reacted like it was the end of the world when Brooks, Landry, and even Batum were drafted by the Rockets.

The Batum board reaction was funny considering how things have turned out. Posters were so happy when he was traded for the guy who ended up in Memphis, then celebrating when the Rockets got Donte.

8. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Terrence Jones has that nasty mean-streak kind of like a young Carl Landry

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Tjones second best rookie after Donuts..... ahead of White

10. QazQay

QazQay Member

Great pick. One unmentioned thing is that he gets to the free throw line a ton.