1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Sales Rep?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Furious Jam, Sep 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

no he isn't, rows 1-4 pay more than row 5, the difference is ridiculous

I know cause I sit in Row 5 up top and Reeko used to sit row 3 in a different section but same price group and he paid like $200 more a season

In other words, you some to no leverage, if I can't get anything that is going into my 10 season, then good luck

#21 Dave2000, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

who said i'm not willing to pay? all i said is " i want to purchase seats between 1-5 since all i see on the rockets website row 7 and up'. What's funny about asking a question?

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Your words: can they "hook you up". What am I supposed to assume by that? You won't get hooked up. Seats are priced by groups like the first two rows have one price and then the next 5 have another. You can pick and choose but now that you have more people with tickets your choices will be limited. The rep doesn't control prices nor where you sit AT ALL.

4. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

sir, once again. All i was asking for was if he can "hook me up" by finding better seats in that section rather than purchasing on row 8. I didn't say i want price discount or anything you know what i mean? just a first timer ( buying season tix) trying to find good seats this late.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

It's cool. Look, all you have to do is ask them for their pricing list. Every section has price ranges and you just point and ask them if a seat is taken. Hell, you could go over there right now and they might let you walk to whatever seat you might like and they'll have a list of what's available. It's not a hook up, it's their job. The prices are fixed so all you have to do is find a spot you like and give them your money.

Just say, " how much to sit in row 5?" They ask you which seat and they see if it's available and you buy it. The salesman doesn't control the price, those prices were set months ago.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

I am pretty sure hook up means lobster.

7. Merla08

Merla08 Member

I've been buying partial plans for the past few years and always use the same agent. She's awesome. Always sends me the plans available, gets me the best seats and prices. I was able to get tickets to any playoff game I wanted at a huge discount. I also get invited to special meet and greet events, and got to go into the players locker room and on the court. Feel free to contact her and let her know Arthur sent you.

Here's her contact information:

Brittney Randolph
    Brittneyr@rocketball.com
    713-758-7414

[​IMG]

8. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

get any "perks"?