1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets re-call Donatas Motiejunas from D-League.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I never tried to push Jones over Dmo, never. I said they were freaking equal. I also said Jones out played him for that starting 4 spot twice since they've been here. That's a fact whether you like it or not. You're the one on here with that personal agenda BS. Always trying to hype of Dmo like he's the next Kevin Mchale mixed with Dirk shooting range. There's been plenty of topics strictly talking about Dmo and you come on here bringing up Jones.

2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Here we go again....

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I know, right? Crazy Jones fans just don't give up. I guess we can blame Morey for him still being on the roster.

4. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Mods should hand out warnings to people who consistently derail topics.

5. malakas

malakas Member

Will dmo play tonight?

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If you asked me before the Howard suspension was handed down, I'd have said no, but now it's a possibility. I can't see him playing many minutes though, his conditioning isn't where it needs to be.

7. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

You guys are like Dwight ... How hard is it to just stop arguing with this idiot and ignore it ??

I've already got him on ignore , but I see the posts when someone quotes it . Y'all do realize that when you quote him his posts take up a higher percentage of the page volume ... Right ??

Also you are never going to win the argument . It's not an argument , that would imply that there was some sort rational thinking going on ... There's not .

At this point no one on this board knows what's up with DMO . His cult on here has made several predictions and they've all been wrong with regards to his health . It's kind of like those guys who say the apocalypse is coming , then when the date comes they say ," oh we misinterpreted the texts it's definitely going to happen next week .. For sure this time . "

First we hear that he's good to go for training camp , then for the start of the season , then for a month in , then it's trade deadline shenanigans are the reasons he's being held out .... I sincerely hope that the people saying those things don't really believe them and are just trolling.

I'm a huge fan of his and hope he gets healthy soon . I don't like how little we get updates on his health from the team / coaches . But it's childlike to keep making up shot and claiming you have inside sources .

8. finsraider

finsraider Member

I'd say DMo's RFA is somewhat similar to Steph Curry. Obviously Curry had accomplished significantly more before he got his extension, but he had the cloud of an injury history that motivated him to take $12 million per instead of waiting for free agency or considering the QO.

I would not be surprised if DMo took the certainty of a contract now with a lower payout versus taking the QO and trying to hit a homerun a year from now.

Of course it has to make sense for everyone. Something like a 3 year $45 million deal would give DMo about a market salary with a shorter term that protects the Rockets and allows DMo to his free agency again while he's in his 20s.

9. malakas

malakas Member

Yeah thats why i asked. I think he could play a few minutes. The heat dont have any bigto bang him in the post or be much physical with whiteside out.

10. elainas

elainas Member

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

A FEW.

You said it yourself. NOT a BUNCH, not a majority not half, but a very small amount, meaning insignificant.

But you will still exaggerate the few to be much worse than it really is. There are probably still a few hardcore Jordan Hill fans out there, theres a few fans of darn near everything, but it doesnt mean you direct disproportiate focus on them

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You guys seriously should put bobbythegreat on ignore and stop derailing threads relating to DMo or TJones.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL said someone trying to further derail the thread. Way to go kiddo.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No way he plays tonight? Right? I mean he has been out for 3 + weeks, needs to get some conditioning in at the D-league level.

DD

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would say that there's no way, but with Dwight out and potentially Capela and Harrell unavailable.....even if it's just for a while, he might have to.

16. OpenLayup-Why3?

No way he plays tonight. Looked VERY rusty in Dleague. I don't see how he'd be of any help tonight.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I mean, they did say that they don't plan on playing him, but that's pretty stupid if rust is the problem. The Rockets are going to get killed anyway tonight, why not give him some minutes to help knock the rust off?

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

Someone just needs to get him a homeless guy to stomp. That will cure what ails him. :grin:

19. dmoneybangbang

Trollolololololol.

20. dmoneybangbang

It shouldn't be like that. He should be booted. He's been booted from battleredblog for his trollish behavior and he does the same thing on every Rocket fan site. Every.. single.... website.