1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Rockets playoff tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by AB423, Apr 14, 2015.

1. AB423

AB423 Member

The last playoff game I went to was Game 7 against the Jazz. I paid $120 for some lower corners. I looked on the Rockets site and saw that they are selling $200 for some lowers behind the goal and I wanted to know if that's the norm for playoff tickets these days and if anyone is selling some for cheaper. I'm looking for 3 tickets. Thanks CF!

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

2007 Rockets/Jazz Game 7 was 8 years ago.... (hard to believe)

that is the norm at the moment, cheapest tickets are $49/each before fees, so lower bowl being around $200 is about right

3. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Tickets that i payed like 60 or 70 tickets for last year costed me $100 this year.

Just think of how much they will cost if we make it to the second round.

Teams are just starting to realize that the demand is there. People will pay insane amounts for aftermarket tickets, so they figure just sell them higher and higher until people stop showing up.

4. AB423

AB423 Member

Thanks guys, I guess i'll fork out $200 this year since it will be out championship year!

5. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

I have some tickets, let me know if you are interested. I posted another thread about it.