1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Rockets-Pacers Section 111 Row 12

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by FTW Rockets FTW, Mar 3, 2014.

1. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I am selling a pair of tickets for the Indiana Pacers game coming up this Friday March 7th. They are flash seats so I could transfer them if you have an account. However, I'm really only interested in cash so we'd have to meet for payment. I live in midtown.

Section 111 Row 12 Seats 13 and 14 where the players walk in and out from - right above the tunnel.

I am looking to get at least $300 for the pair. Great chance to be close to the floor for a fair amount watching two of the best teams in the league

PM me if interested. Will give you my number then.
    Also, please post below if you have PM'ed me

Thank you.

#1 FTW Rockets FTW, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  2. FTW Rockets FTW

Bringing it down to $270 or best offer.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

Further down to $240. I'd rather sell to CF's than some stranger / scammer from CL.

4. BonziWellsGOAT

5. BonziWellsGOAT

Can I see a pic of the seats?

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Do you know where the players come out? That's where you would be sitting. Plus, I think the first row doesn't start at 1, it starts at 10 I think.

7. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

check out the virtual seating chart that's posted in the sticky with the seating chart

8. FTW Rockets FTW