1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets on U-verse tonight Problems?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BiGGieStuFF, Mar 3, 2009.

Tags:
  1. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

I get home and it says I'm not subscribed to 1755 and it doesn't allow recording. This is the channel I'm always watching rockets on in HD. Is anyone else having this problem?? All my other HD channels work showtime, HBO, and my 755 works just fine to.

2. HKC

HKC Member

sometimes its not broadcast on HD and ill just watch on 755

3. yo

yo Contributing Member

always blacked out in Austin on Uverse =(

4. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Works fine for me. I have it set to record and everything.

5. rock8ts

rock8ts Member

Uverse is awful.

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I don't get any of the HD FSN games....only the mavs. But thankgod, on the SD channel we get the Rockets even though it says Dallas Stars etc.

7. UrMyStlkAl

UrMyStlkAl Member

It's on HD tonight on U-verse, u might have just tuned to the channel too early or something. It's working fine right now.

8. xomox

xomox Contributing Member

ive gotten the "does not allow recording" msg when i was not subscribed to a channel. something may have changed with your service.

9. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Sorry for panicking. Usually I can troubleshoot these issues but when it comes to not being able to watch the rockets I go into a craze. Just had to restart the box. All is good. nothing to see here guys :D :D :D