1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets on NBA League Pass

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket Freak, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

I was able to check out some of the free preview for the league pass. I noticed during the preview only some game had both home and away feeds. I thought all games on League Pass had both the home and away feeds. Do they? I was thinking about purchasing, but I just want to know if I will be able to listen to our announcers first. Thanks!

2. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I thought it was always one side, and never both?!

3. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

TV Wise? They usually have both home and away feeds. I have DirecTV so for example FS Houston is usually the rockets channel for me every game, I usually dont use the league pass channel itself, but other games ive seen so far, most have 2 feeds.

If you have DirecTV, and get the LP, also get the Sports pack, it includes FS Houston, so its on there, they lift the blackout rules when you purchase the league pass.

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

If you're saying you're not getting all games, it's because some games are probably blacked out in your area or on NBA TV or on national tv. If you have Uverse, at least from what I can see, you don't get NBA TV with League Pass, so you'll more than likely miss some games.

5. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

i have the international league pass via the internet and it's mainly just the home team feed, which sucks especially because the mlb league pass allows you to choose

6. jsmee2000

jsmee2000 Contributing Member

There are a total of 9-12 channels on NBA league pass (depending on provider). If there are only a few games playing, say five, then what they do is fill five channels with the away feed and five channels with the home feed. However, if there are many games being played, say 10, then the NBA will show the home feed and possibly one or two away feeds (pattern seems random to me).

7. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

Great! Thanks for the explanation!