1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets on DTV (League Pass)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Smokey, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

2. Smokey

Also will an english broadcast be available for those games on Telemundo? Don't tell me Telemundo counts as a national broadcast (not available on League Pass).

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I seem to recall seeing a few games not scheduled for League Pass last year (or maybe the year before), yet they were still televised. I wouldn't worry about it.

4. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I don't know for sure. I think they may still be working out contracts to show them. I don't think the Rockets have made a deal with FSSW. I don't know how they will show the ch. 51 games. I'm guessing that we'll get the other team's crew. I don't know if some of them are still working on contracts, but I doubt that many teams would be working out TV contracts. :confused:

5. Smokey

That's cool. I'm still curious about how Telemundo affects League Pass.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The games will be on TNT, ESPN, or NBC....that is probably why they are not listed on league pass.

DD

7. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

OH! I wasn't reading his post right. I thought he said the 1st 5 were like that. I should have picked up on that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hehe...we may have more than 5 if we play well.

8. gram!

gram! Member

actually. the ones on espn and telemundo are listed, but there are others not on there, those, i believe will be on the local fox networks for the teams that we are playing.

9. lived

lived Member

Anyone knows how we can actually download some of these clips? Or where some direct links might exist?