1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets not willing to Trade Beverley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NJRockFan, Feb 22, 2017.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Morey categorically denied this on TheVerticlal Trade Deadline Show just a few minutes ago.

The question posed wasn't about Shump...they asked about all the reported interest in Bev ... he said, yeah he got a lot of calls, but "Teams falsely thought he was more available after the Lou Williams trade."

So while they would trade him in a big deal, Morey turned down a lot of calls this week....lot of offers.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I know you will dispute it, but literally everyone has rejected your theory on here.

roslolian, Fyreball, DonKnock and 4 others like this.
  3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

#ACTIVELYSHOPPINGHARD

DonKnock and D-rock like this.
  4. heypartner

holic being embarrassed again about his made up news ... which really are just his hopes as a fan.

He just wants Bev traded, but it doesn't make him special to post as just a fan, so he says he's aligned with management.

And then Haymitch on this

5. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Can I get insider status now? kthx.

6. basketballholic

Guys, hate to break it to you. The Rockets shopped Bev hard going back to last summer. They would have traded him in the right deal. They even offered him up.....TODAY......in a possible deal. And they will probably try to trade him again this summer in the right deal.

I swear talking to some of you is like attempting to communicate with my teenage daughters. They hear what they want to hear and they juxtapose and misinterpret as is convenient for them. That's what you do. Just because Bev is our "heart and soul" doesn't mean we would never trade him or try to trade him. This is a business, kiddos. We traded Battier when he was our heart and soul. We let Hayes walk when he was our heart and soul. We traded away Francis and Mobley when they were our heart and soul. We traded Otis Thorpe when he was our heart and soul. Ainge traded away Pierce for crying out loud. Gimmeabreak.

This is my last post in this sorry thread. Here's my final words to you here. We shopped Bev all summer and on into the season very hard. We offered him up in trade TODAY! Deal wid it.

7. Mr. Motiejunas

Ah crap. Didn't want to believe it but this may be confirmation that holic and Bobbythegreat are one in the same. :(

Rashmon and vtjsr2 like this.
  8. onreego

onreego Member

#alternativefacts

DonKnock, vtjsr2 and justtxyank like this.
  9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm not sure anyone has ever said they would NEVER trade him.

roslolian and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  10. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Sauces?

11. heypartner

Entertaining a Paul George trade or Butler trade is not shopping Bev hard.

Your claim that we are shopping Bev hard just got thoroughly debunked on a live broadcast by TheVerticle and Morey....embarrassingly, same day you shat out the bs.. Deal with it. And trying to weasle out of it by essentially saying everyone is tradeable just makes you look worse.

Owning being wrong is the better approach than doubling down.

roslolian likes this.
  12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

:eek::eek::eek:

13. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

This is a pretty sad post from a grown man. I hope this board helps you feel important, at least.

roslolian likes this.
  14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

By _holic's standards, we are all insiders. I'll go ahead and give you all a heads up right now, my salsas tell me that Harden is untouchable this summer and all other players are available at the right price. In fact, they will all be shopped so hard it's going to hurt all of you.

15. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Hate to break it to yall but morey would trade bev for stars like butler or george but wouldnt for sukheads like shumphert.

Im an insider

roslolian and heypartner like this.
  16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I know for a fact that Beverley was shopped today.

At Costco.
    [​IMG]
    Booyah, I'm an insider.

Daddy Long Legs and roslolian like this.
  17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This is not insight. This is literally just common sense for every player in the NBA, but it's clear that the "right deal" was nowhere to be found.

18. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Yes and no. Winning only goes so far. If you take away the teams soul then what is the point.

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lol you just making **** up left and right. It doesn't take a genius IQ or any insider status to say Bev will be available "for the right deal", all players are available in the right deal duh? That does not mean someone is being shopped hard wtf. This is just your cop out for being debunked by Morey on tv.

This is what you get for being a knowitall SOB when you don't have insider access or any clue to what is happening behind the scenes. Next time don't be so arrogant when you post and maybe you don't end up with egg on your face.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  20. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

How many Ls can holic take?

Clutch can we change his username to brooklynholic ??

Daddy Long Legs likes this.