1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Mockery online

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jun 25, 2019.

1. nsng20

nsng20 Member

in the words of Harden..... SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

2. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Pretty sure you need a title or two to make that claim.

coachbadlee likes this.
  3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Harden had a better year. It is what it is. Best "revenge" is to beat the crap out of everyone else next season, including the refs.

topfive likes this.
  4. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

This made me wonder about MVPs making the finals... Looked since 2000 and if I counted right only 8/20 MVPs have made the finals the year they won. Would think it would be more.

tmoney1101 and B-Bob like this.
  5. photojoe

photojoe Member

Oh no, 11 people on Twitter didn't like what the Rockets twitter did.
    Including ones that had usernames like warriorsworld, Bay Area Sports Guy and Laker Film Room. Plus some dude who definitely is not from Milwaukee, he's from South of Milwaukee so obviously he knows the right way basketball should be played.

It is not even possible for me to care any less.

Richie_Rich, Deckard, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  6. likestohypeguy

7. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

No draft picks, no money for free agency, an aging second star, an MVP who the media loves to hate, and a fan base that can't show up in time for the games at home, and a new owner who is more concerned with the financial books than attempting to win the championship... and a childish person in charge of the rockets social media. My how the rockets look like idiots right now.

8. tc0330

tc0330 Member

we should lock this thread up

9. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

Trolling

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Meh, at the the end of the day, if cp3 comes back they are contenders. Most of this is just irrelevant noise

Kornel87 likes this.
  11. Kornel87

Kornel87 Member

All this diatribe from online shouting voices is so much fun for everyone UNTIL the Rockets actually win the 'chip...I'm not ashamed to have a Rockets team bias. I believe in this organization. Can't say the same for the other collective organization. Also, Giannis is the MVP. If Harden had won it, I don't think the media will give him the same love.

12. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Lol ... we have TWO!! :cool:

BigShasta and PlayBall like this.
  13. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

BamBam likes this.
  14. photojoe

photojoe Member

You forgot to mention fans who complain about everything they do in posts on ClutchFans.

If you can't think of any examples of this, I think I might know one.

BeBreezy likes this.
  15. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Welcome to the internet. I'm usually very supportive of the team and don't complain about everything, but I'll admit I'm not real happy about the current state of the rockets and I think this was a classless move.

photojoe likes this.
  16. jowman

jowman Member

**** humble Giannis. Harden the real mvp who cares if we petty. Who cares about what a bunch of media POS and “regular joes” think. They can take their opinion and shove it.

If you are going against the grain of what the regular low IQ moron is thinking you must be doing something right

Harden/Houston rockets haters aka the average loser the media panders to. **** em and their loser pathetic lives

homewight likes this.
  17. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Aren't you a "regular joe"?

18. jowman

jowman Member

Rockets gotta stop playing this laid back passive take whatever your given approch. **** never works. If rockets are the new villain embrace it and go all the way. Snatch all these mother****ers hearts.

Attack the bullshit league and media. They hate the rockets already anyways. Attack these soft ass stars like Giannis who can’t even shoot a damn jump shot.

Why worry about being liked by avg losers, embrace that killer mentality and turn black to white. Kobe was a much worse person and player than lebron but league likes to suck his dick cause he embraced his role didn’t care about being liked.

19. biff17

biff17 Member

How many Mvp's actually win the championship?