1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Media Day 2002 Video Clips

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ron413, Oct 1, 2002.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Hi Kenny, welcome on the board :D.

But seriously, I agree that it doesn't make too much sense that Cato and Moochie (and Shandn) make more money than he does, but that's the way it is. Life sucks and then you die.

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I think KT was just being KT. He's never been the sugar coating type. He wants to play and has busted his butt to get on the court. I don't think he said anything out of line. Reporters shouldn't ask players about contract stuff. It only causes problems and KT handled the situation very well.

3. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

exactly. kt is very-quiet, almost grumpy looking all the time. even in interviews last year he had the same attitude. that's what i read atleast. he just goes out there and does his work so you gotta love that.