1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets made history.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Mar 4, 2015.

Tags:
  1. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Why do you want HeyBudLetsParty to be a chick?...:confused:

2. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

from ESPN:
    Randolph, who had 15 points and eight rebounds after missing the previous game due to the flu, smirked when asked about the last-second play.

"Oh man, I don't remember that, man," Randolph said. "He gets so many fouls, which one? He gets every call. My boy gets every call."

---

Ok what does he mean he gets every call? He went to the line ONCE!

Harden is the new Yao and the NBA can't deal with it. Yao was fouled literally every time he posted up, but nothing was called. JVG would talk a lot about this fact. Harden is fouled 99.9% of the time he drives because no one can contain him. If refs called what they see and with what the rules of basketball are, Harden would shoot twice as many FTs 20 attempts per game as an average, and opponents would be fouling out left and right. FTs and fouling out are the deterrents of the game that force teams to play real defense.

It's not fair to the game, Houston fans, or the players. I mean, why even dribble? We should be allowed to just run to the goal rugby-style, push everyone out of the way. one of our guys can lower the hoop to 5 ft and then we just loop the ball in the bucket real quick like 20 times per possession. I mean who cares, who needs rules? Our guy gets his arms hacked by 2 defenders every damn time he goes up for a lay up. Teams know the game is some fixed WWF bu****t so they do it over and over.

Critics say "oh well he puts it out there like bait". UM YEAH. After you've successfully mixed up your defender to where you get past him, you then lift the ball to the hoop via your hands which are connected to your FREAKING ARMS! :mad::mad::mad: ok i got to breathe here a second.... ok. damn I'm mad.

#22 cdrive, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  3. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Yes, and one of the officials, Karl Lane, was one of the refs from last night's game as well.

4. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Randolph is probably referring to Harden's league-leading numbers of FT attempts and makes as well as the game against the Grizzlies last season where he went to the line something like 25 times. Which is an absurd number of attempts, but juxtapose that with last night where he got a mere 2 FTs and no call on the hack at the end.

If Z-Bo was smart, he would've kept his mouth shut. I guess the next best thing was to play dumb which is what he wound up doing.

5. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Honestly Z-bo was probably salty because a 6'5 sg was shutting him down in the post down the stretch.

1 person likes this.
  6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

This thread sux

7. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Harden has 150 more FTs then the next highest guy. Houston is 6th in FTA.

8. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Harden not the scoring champ anymore...