1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets logo/uniform change?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CrajeeC, Jun 4, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Agent86

Agent86 Contributing Member

leave the uniforms alone there fine

i like that black one though

------------------
    Agent

2. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

I always thought that the Rockets should utilize a rocket graphic on the side panel of the short and jersey-- one image carried over from the bottom to the top.

Go to red, white, blue and silver.

When the Rockets drafted Sampson, I actually sketched up a set to accentuate that long, lanky frame of his. Rockets are long and skinny also, you know.

I don't mean some stupid caricature; I mean some nice looking graphic that ties in a classic uniform design with a futuristic design that indicates the team nickname.

If anybody can work that up, I'd love to see it posted here.

Maybe we could go to silver home uniforms. If the Lakers can go gold, we can go silver. They don't even have white unis do they?

------------------
    Time is a great teacher-- only problem is it kills all its pupils.

3. Caddman

Caddman Contributing Member

I'd just like to throw in my vote for Toronto as the ugliest uniforms in the league. Also, I'd be happy with any uniform as long as the primary color is red. Even the little rocket with teeth is starting to grow on me, just bring back the red.

------------------