1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets involved in trade talk for Dwight Howard or Andrew Bynum

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sweetbobl, Jul 10, 2012.

?

Who do you want on the rockets more?

1. Andrew Bynum

605 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. Dwight Howard

412 vote(s)
    40.5%
  1. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Alex Kennedy is pretty solid, regardless of Hoopsworld. It's Bill Ingram you must ignore.

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Since Bucher put the Rockets chances at 0%, I think it is 100% they end up with Howard.

3. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Hennigan just said they are still talking to teams. LOL poopsworld.

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

5. Rudy

Rudy Member

@KBergCBS

Who suspended trade talks not important. The point is, Nets are moving forward with plans to finalize deal with Brook Lopez, source said.

6. Big Time Titan

He's as good as ours. F*** that ginger!

7. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

8. Grandpappy

Grandpappy Member

Booo... what a letdown. :(

9. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

This is such a freaking circus.

Morey should just announce the Houston Rockets will entertain trades for the next 24 hours only. If no trades are made within that time, the team will proceed with the development of their young, promising players.

Screw them.

10. dram1

dram1 Member

Orlando taking a breather to figure things out after realizing that teams...Houston...is not willing to empty out the garage for Dwight. Wait for the bell to ring...they get back in there. I know Morey really wants his superstar...but one thing about Morey is that he really BELIEVES in the players he drafts, so these rookies (in Morey's mind) will go up in value once everyone sees how good they are.

11. Chinahype

Chinahype Member

Wow, great new analysis!

12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Howard still somehow ends up with the Nets. I'll be upset about it because that will further let me know the nba is full of it.

13. fleecysphere

fleecysphere Member

This is ridiculous. Seems like when we're in the thick of things, there's some stupid s*** like this that goes down.

14. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

[​IMG]

I know we're not much better off with Chandler Parsons or Scola as the face of our franchise, but man! Big baby? Really?

15. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

If Lopez signs for the 5th year, then he cannot be traded for an entire year. No way the Magic are holding out for Lopez anyways. If they wanted him, they would have just traded for him now.

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol knew it, aint **** gonna happen. Dwight resigns with orlando or bounces next off season. Rockets don't get ****, lin and asik matched.

17. Nook

Nook Member

That is a dangerous game to play. As time goes on less teams are left standing and Orlando may very well end up with even less than they would have 6 months ago, last month or even today.

I expect new teams will be floated as interested in an attempt to create leverage and interest.

18. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

Oh well, I'm still excited about your young players and getting to keep all of them. I'm really hoping both Lin and Asik get matched though so we can tank hard next season. Sign a couple of scrubby one year stop gaps at those positions and rebuild while maintaining flexibility.

19. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Just an FYI, a large portion of the BBS uses the Clutchfans Dark Theme and can't read your posts in blue.

20. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>RT @<a href="https://twitter.com/WindhorstESPN">WindhorstESPN</a>: Magic GM Hennigan on reports that Howard trade talks have been suspended: "That's not accurate."</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/223147209292644352" data-datetime="2012-07-11T20:10:15+00:00">July 11, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>