1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets' Instagram

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Feb 10, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

a photo involving westbrook that doesn't have westbrook as the most extravagantly dressed

Truly the apocalypse has come

2. BeardFan19

BeardFan19 Member

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/r5ZikIKi4t/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

3. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/r5ZikIKi4t/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Damn Dwight is a great guy

4. Rockets1994

Rockets1994 Member

His caption:" I got a lot of challenges this week to do the #ALSicebucketchallenge some including josh Powell, sip,Jodie meeks and from my bff Chandler Parsons lol. I accept those challenges. I challenge Pat Beverly, Stehpen A smith and all of you! For every video posted in the next 24 hours with the hastag "Dwight Howard ALS " I will donate $5 to ALS. I will also give two tickets to a game this season to the three people who post the most creative ice bucket videos! Good luck". Also want to s/o #chick-fil-A and the staff for participating and letting us use their location #dwighthowardals"

5. ketchupNmustard

Wasting good clean water, to not donate $100 dollars to poor people. Only in Obama's America.

1 person likes this.
  6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

A trash can...that's how you do it :grin:

And LMAO at the ice cream cone. It was gone afterward haha.

Take that somewhere else..

7. Ekiu

Ekiu Member

damn Dwight's got like 4 million followers if half of those ppl post a vid and hashtag Dwight...
    Thats awesome good for Dwight, I haven't heard of others donating that much.

8. afk

afk Member

Seriously, I was playing the video over and over trying to find out where it went. I think I saw part of it on the ground.

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I laughed

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Orlando Mickey Mouse shirt, I chuckled

11. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Chris Paul donated 10K. Anything helps. But it will be interesting how many people hashtag and how much he ends up donating. A lot of people are adding the hashtag to the ice bucket challenge they did even before this was posted.

12. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Yeah for me the best part was clearly the caption. Kind of a friendly way to say "thanks for ****ing us over, we can still be friends, but that was a dick move."

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Patrick one upping Dwight:

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/r70JGon8ja/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

14. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

ALS has a real special place in my heart, but this challenge has led to so much clean drinking water that is being lost...makes me think of poor people in the world that could have had some water...While the cause is truly worthy, the challenge has shown how much we really waste.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Oh we're definitely wasteful, but i don't think this is much considering how much water we waste in other ways. I think a bigger waste is the food thrown out by schools. That food could actually have been sent directly to people who need it locally. The water wasted here wouldn't have such a direct impact overseas though. Also, a lot of people are using fairly small containers/buckets. They could probably take shorter showers for a day or two and make that up.

16. bmd

bmd Member

Athletes take ice baths all the time. Is that wasting water?

17. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Honestly you're looking too much into it.. This foundation has raised more money from this challenge than they have ever before. Plus there are far more wasteful things than tap water being poured back on the ground. I like this because of the cause and mostly everybody (celebs) doing this cause are also donating towards it, due to the challenge.

18. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Water is a renewable resource.....

19. 34to11

34to11 Member

NO water is ever wasted.

1 person likes this.
  20. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

This is debatable.