1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets in talk with league about DMO

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by No Chance, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah, he really sounds like an amateur prick..."idiot this, idiot that" and he doesn't even know what he's talking about, awful show regardless.

slothy420, adw, Batman Jones and 3 others like this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This looks bad for both parties involved. What should have been a straight forward situation has gotten ridiculous. Rockets need to walk away and let DMo join a team that wants him.

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Also, they're basically saying the Rockets are just being dirty to make D.Mo pay for how he managed his off season? Because that's a big way to underestimate a good front office...i mean, do they really think Morey & co. would take a similar risk in front of everyone just to do...whatever they're trying to say to...D.Mo? Lol...

#163 Vivi, Dec 12, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  4. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

What would the Rockets have to gain from failing his physical? I'm not sure what the pro Dmo crowd are insinuating here. The co-host of this radio show starts getting loud and calling the Rockets crooks but I'm struggling to see what they think the Rockets' angle is. I do agree that Morey should have just moved on when he realized Dmo just didn't want to be here. But, it's the better business play to sign him to a value contract and either trade or waive him in the summer.

But, at this point, failing the physical gives the Rockets nothing, which leads me to believe there are bigger things going on. If Dmo is right and there is nothing physical wrong, maybe they caught PEDs in his system from trying to recover faster?

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

thanks for posting this J.R., couldn't listen to it with the game on, will listen later.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

One would think nothing.....so why do it? Why keep this as an issue? If you don't want him, just let him go. I highly doubt it would hurt his feelings. Hell I doubt he wants to play here anymore after the BS with the FO he's had to deal with the last year or so. Keeping this in limbo is stupid and if I was a prospective FA, I'd hold it against the team.

7. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Save yourself the trouble and don't listen hahaha .

JB rehashes what we already know which is cool , but the other mouth-breather does not comprehend the situation and just spews vitriol.

8. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Sounds like Joel Blanks is extremely butt hurt with the Rockets.

Stormy1234 and FANfrom86toNow like this.
  9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

He's doing damage control for himself to show he's not damaged goods.

But yeah safe to D-Mo really does not want to here. And Rockets absolutely burned their bridge with D-Mo, stemming from Morey lying to him about not getting traded and all the shenanigans afterward.

The host and D-Mo are both scorned people from Houston, plus co-host is ex-player so have to take their anti-front office pro-player perspective too. And D-Mo wanted more money than the market would give him too so its not he didn't get selfish either

Mazulis likes this.
  10. Hoothrewpoo

Hoothrewpoo Member

[​IMG]

Former Texan Travis Johnson. He's a world class idiot.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Blank & Johnson:

Les & Morey ****ed D-Mo & D-Mo no like it.

[​IMG]

juanm34 and Stormy1234 like this.
  12. Mr. Motiejunas

Daryl Morey and Corey Brewer are lovers

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

everything you've said so far has been true so I guess I'll take your word for it :rolleyes:

Mazulis likes this.
  14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

15. Vivi

Vivi Member

This sauce needs his own thread

16. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Dmo is not a Star! There was a time a couple years ago that was ok to think but he is 26. 26-30 is your prime.

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Lowry was playing at an all star level during his 6th season in the NBA, so yes. All star teams almost always leaves out players due to various random reasons.

Just admit you weren't watching that season. Lowry's development is no where close similar to DMo because that's what you were insinuating. He had a lot of minutes put in and was getting better every year he was here. DMo literally was not doing anything until the half season where he showed great potential. He has looked lost and not as good the 30 or whatever games he had last year.

18. HighlightReel

HighlightReel Member

I really like DMO as a player because he's so talented. What's the chance that DMO will stay a Rockets? Where do you think he'll end up?

19. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Prime is 27-32 in the NBA.

Carry on.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

More like 25-30